Cyndy89

Blush

what are the best blush colors for me im nc20 in mac 120 mufe hd or blushes bang for your buck kind like i do own some blushes already but i kinda see i use same shade over and over. i do like pinks but oh man just look clownish and i do see peaches do look good on me. i have blush palette and some cheap blushes but i guess i want more of like quality products that are wearable for my skin type and skin tone. and like i said i have a 10 blush palette but i see i only use 2 shades the most other just look like i have a bruise or way to dark 

bchen506

Re: Blush

(0) Hearts

Check out Benefit's Dandelion and Coralista. The Balm's Frat boy or Down boy would look nice, too.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Tarte blushes as well in the colors baby doll and exposed would also look great on you as well as blissful. Hope this helps!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am similar in coloring and hope that you find something nice :smileyhappy:  Here are some of the products I currently use and like.

Alima Pure in Freja (Alima pure also has matte blushes this one is shimmery though).  Freja-LSB_large.jpg

Pure Hearts Clean Hands makes a great mineral blush in the color papaya.  I really like it and you dont need a lot of the product to make a nice hint of color.

Maia Minerals makes a blush called Misty Rose.  It is really subtle and pretty. Has some glitter in it but it is not too noticable. 

BLUSHF-187-T.jpg

If you aren't a fan of mineral blushes 100% Pure has some great options.  

I use cranberry cheek tint when i want a little more flush. 1CCTCG-2.jpg

100% Pure also has a ton of great shades for powdered blush (not mineral- it is pressed powder).

Also I like Jane Iredale pure pressed blush. It is pressed blush but the picture shows it crushed up. Not sure why ? lol.

13004.jpg

I also use NARS in laguna for a bronzer but I notice that i get little bumps on my cheeks after using it.  All of the other blushes I mentioned above have great ratings from EWG for not containing a bunch of toxins that are banned in other countries as potentially harmful (which in the US are not banned). 

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I would try Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Blissful.  I have a similar skin tone and  purchased this blush about 2 months ago.  It is a gorgeous and very flattering blush that I have been reaching for everyday.  I have few other tarte blushes in different shades and they are all great but Blissful is definitely my favorite. 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I'm NC20 as well and agree about the 10 blush palette, I used it once! None of the colors look even remotely the same on the skin and disappears quickly. If you like peach, I like NARS Deep Throat (shimmery peach) & Torrid (shimmery coral) $29.swfupload_4854536470929817139.jpgswfupload_2974562214014147903.jpg

From MAC my fave so far is Melba $21 (matte soft coral).swfupload_3087288039055134019.jpg

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Cyndy89-

With your skin tone a soft peach or pink would be nice. Since your skin is on the cooler side less warm shades would be a better option. Here are my suggestions:

Illamasqua Powder Blush

Katie Light Milky Pink

milky.jpg

Lover - vibrant apricot

lover.jpg

Sephora+Pantone Universe

Color Theory Sculpting Blush

color pantone.jpg

<3 Melissa
helpful

I think Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in Blissful would look great based on your description. You could also look at the Nars Foreplay palette- it comes with 4 shades and Nars is known for their amazing blushes. The Too Faced Sweetheart blush is also really pretty!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • bchen506
    • helpful
    • DesertRose0706