xalexandriax

Blush for Fair/light Skin?

So, I was thinking of getting Coralista for a spring blush, Sex Appeal for an everyday blush and Outlaw for a winter blush.

Yeah?

starletta8

Re: Blush for Fair/light Skin?

(0) Hearts

I'm super pale with redness issues anyway, so blush is something I use very sparingly.

Restricting myself only to brands at Sephora in this discussion, I like Benefit Dandelion and the classic NARS Orgasm, with a very light touch.

queenofcouture

(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Illamasqua's Naked Rose as an everyday blush. Sex Appeal is very very light, it's nice but I think Naked Rose would give the complexion a 'brighter' look. :smileyhappy:

I think Coralista is perfect for spring/summer. Or perhaps try Nars deep throat! 

DesertRose0706

i have light skin and love coralista.  I also really like the shade Blissful in Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes.

jennypenny1995

Benefits Dandelion is absolutely perfect for us fair ladies! lots my fav shade ever!

melissabt

Both are nice:smileyhappy: Sex Appeal has a bit more shimmer. I personally like the Coralista:smileywink:

<3 Melissa
kd006

If you don't already have it, Benefits dandelion is beautiful for light skin. But I also own coralista and love it. But, just so you know, coralista is a very shimmery blush, so if you don't love shimmer, then that won't be for you :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@xalexandriax- You may want to go to Lorac's website they have their blushes for 10.00 not sure how many are left but you might be able to find a great color there.:smileyhappy:

roxystar4

Have you ever tried Benefit Posie Tint?

xalexandriax

No! I have never tried any of their tints. 

lovelyred139

If you're okay with cream/liquid formulas, I quite like BECCA Beach Tint in Fig for my uber pale skin.  It's a brownish pink, so instead of giving me an obvious pop of color it simply makes me look awake and refreshed.  It's subtle enough that I can play up my eyes or lips and not worry about the overall look being too much.

kalex

I agree on NARS Sex Appeal!  The only blush I've ever hit pan on and intend to buy again!

I have Coralista as well and strongly recommend using a fan brush for the lightest application possible.

clarks18

My skin is pale.  I mean if I were in the movie Twilight I wouldn't even need any special makeup.  I've tried Coralista on myself and I looked like a clown with dirty cheeks.  My two favorite blushes from Sephora are Dandelion by Benefit and Gaiety by Nars. 

I wish I could pull off the coraly peachy colors but my skin tone isn't warm enough to pull those off.  Which is a shame because those are such fun shades.

sephoralovex

NARS Sex Appeal Blush is great as an everyday blush. Especially for your skin tone you said you are. I also have coralista and that's the perfect spring blush. You'll love them! Very long lasting and great pigmentation.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • roxystar4
    • xalexandriax