roxystar4

Blush Contest

Nars vs. Kat V D vs. Lorac ???

I'm looking for pigmentation, lasting wear, and smooth texture.

Thanks!

roxystar4

Re: Blush Contest

(0) Hearts

I think the price difference between Tarte and NARS blush is $26 vs $29.  If NARS is really so much better, it seems to make sense to pay $3 extra dollars and get the NARS

Gamergirl24

(0) Hearts

NARS

midniterae

(0) Hearts

NARS all the way. 

shinyla

(0) Hearts

If you want pigment, staying power, and silky texture, go with Nars. I really can't say enough about Nars. If you want the best, this is where you should throw your money.

If you want something a little less pricey, I have to say Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes are fantastic. They have staying power if combined with primer and the setting product of your choice. The texture is nice, and the pigment is buildable. If you want a lot of color, you kind of have to layer it on, though.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@roxystar4- Seroiusly it's a gorgeous peachy color and I just love it tooo much!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I recently bought NARS Albatross and really like it (use it as a highlighter).  not chalky at all!

I also own some ELF studio blushes that are dupes for some NARS... obviously they arent 100% similar but I notice that if I wear them over a tinted moisturizer or a foundation that is a little creamier/hydrating, I can get a really like look to the blush.