Best full coverage concealer

I'm on the hunt for a new concealer. Preferably full coverage or at least medium/buildable. I was thinking about the MAC studio finish concealer, but since im returning stuff back to sephora I thought i just might as well exchange for a new concealer.

Re: Best full coverage concealer

Amazing Cosmetics concealer or Kat Von D's concealer would be two of the best for you to look at.

(0) Hearts

i have erase paste, and is great for the undereeyes, but defintely not that great for blemishes. I have shade 1, and it has a salmon tint to it, as it is intended to counter act dark circles.

I am on the hunt for a good blemish concealer as well.  I have mac studiof ix, and it works really well, but they don't have a color that matched me properly.  If you can find a good color match, that would be a great option.

The erase past I used more for my forehead and undereye the number 2 is more of a salmon color good for the undereye area and 1 is fairly pale and I feel is kind of drying. I do notice a texture change between # 1 & 2   2 worked better for me undereye wise. IF you use them try and warm it up before you use it  it goes on smoother that way  for me anyways ...

Sephoralovex let me know how the KVD concealer works i have been wanting to try it but my sephora has such limited quantites and nothing was near my shade. Im definately interested in trying it also.!!

Okay! I still have to go in stores to check if they have a shade close to my skin tone. I hope they do!

Benefit's erase paste works wonders, definately full coverage. I used it to cover a really bad sunburn on my face and usually nothing covers a sunburn up for me. So thats what I use for coverage and they have a light med and dark color and they work really well in my opinion. Hope you find something that works for you.

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer is great! If you try it out in store, note that it darkens -- so something that initially appears a tad too light might actually be the best match.

I like MUFE full coverage concealer.  Also, have you tried the Kat Von D Lock it concealer? I have a sample of it and it is def full coverage.

I was thinking about the KVD concealer. Right now I'm going between Benefit Erase Paste or that. I think I'll stop in a Sephora store to see if KVD has a shade that matches close to my skin tone first!

have u tested the erase paste?  I have both 1 and 2 and they dont work so well for me (pink/salmon toned) so I never use them for blemishes (just for under eye area).

KVD is full coverage but I would not recommend for under eye area- is looks pretty dry. I use it on blemishes, spots, etc, but not under my eye. 

I have tried erase paste. Only in shade 2 and that was about two years ago. So it's been a while! Is shade 1 more on the yellow or pink side? I have yellow undertones.

Oh good to know! Though I already have a separate concealer for my under eyes haha.

No. 1 is definitely on the pink side, but I agree with roxystar4 -- the qualities that make it so great for the eye area (creamy, blendable, brightening) make it not so effective for blemishes.

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 6 in conversation