makeupsephora

Best foundation for sensitive and dry skin?

(0) Hearts

I have very dry and sensitive skin. I'm only a teenager, so I would like something that won't affect my face for the future(like widening pores)...haha What would be the best foundation for me under 40$? (Oh, and I hardly use foundation. Maybe once a month?)

please help=)

Thanks!

beautylovingirl

Re: Best foundation for sensitive and dry skin?

If you have good skin and don't have any imperfections your wanting to cover then I'd say go for the BB cream.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

What type of coverage are you wanting?

makeupsephora

(0) Hearts

just enough coverage that my face would have even skintone

mafan

The BB cream sounds like a great choice for you.  I find that Boscia's BB cream isn't as moisturizing as some others, so don't be surprised if you need moisturizer under it with your dry skin.  But I think it will give you nice coverage.  (You didn't say what your skin tone is, so if it's darker, you may find some BB creams are way too light and you need to go with a brand that has a range of shades.  If you're near a store you might want to go and check them out and see if you can get some samples if you can't try it in the store.)

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I agree with that, even though BB creams, CC creams, and tinted moisturizers tote hydrating benefits, I like suggest using a light weight lotion underneath as they're hybrids of skin care and cosmetics rather than just a "skin care" item alone.

Since the Boscia one is geared toward sensitive skin it's a good place to start to see if you want to venture more into BBs or jump to foundations.

lylysa

[ Edited ]

Since you're looking to try something and not spend too much on a product you won't use frequently, try a BB cream, it's an inbetween product from a tinted moisturizer to a foundation so it gives very natural coverage and won't make you look too made up.

http://www.sephora.com/b-b-cream-spf-27-pa-P288804?skuId=1339035

Boscia's BB Cream is great for sensitive skin as it's a line that's preservative free and contains conditioning, nourishing, and hydrating ingredients like panthenol, sodium hyaluronate (binds healthy moisture particles to skin), and allatonin (soothes sensitivities). They have a mini size for $18 you can give a try to and see if you like it!

makeupsephora

Thank you so much!!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • mafan
    • beautylovingirl
    • makeupsephora