Wandiss

Best foundation for pictures.

(0) Hearts
What is the difference between MUFE All Mat and MUFE HD? I have been using all mat and I really like it but I'm noticing that in pictures that are taken at night my face looks super pale. I have yellow undertone and combination skin.
camilamllr

Re: Best foundation for pictures.

(0) Hearts

I never had any problem with Revlon Colorstay one. I have combination skin and yellow undertone as well, but sometimes I feel like MUFE HD doesn't appear as matte as Revlon's and it starts to fade so quickly. I'd say to test Revlon one first because it's cheap, so if you are not satisfied with it, grab the MUFE one :smileywink:

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

MUFE All Mat is perfect for those who have oily skin. It makes your skin look matte while MUFE HD has somewhat more natural to dewy look. If you have oily skin I will go with MUFE all Mat but if you have normal to combo try MUFE HD. That foundation wil look great on camera. If you're looking kinda of pale in pictures, are you using a setting powder? If you are that could be why. Make sure its a translucent powder so its less lightly to make you paler on camera.

Graceann

(0) Hearts

Revlon color stay foundation is a good one that dosent have alot of SPF (cuz if it dose contain spf it can make you look much whiter than you are). It has great coverage! 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

gingerknitter

(0) Hearts

Does your foundation contain an SPF? Sometimes foundations with SPF will cause that paleness in photos because of flash. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • gingerknitter
    • Graceann
    • bananachoox3
    • Wandiss
    • camilamllr
Photos1
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png