dlong0130

Best concealer for acne prone skin?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a good concealer to cover up blemishes and redness that will work for oily skin! I am only 15 so i'm on a budget of sorts but i really need a good concealer! Any suggestions?

beautylovingirl

Re: Best concealer for acne prone skin?

(0) Hearts

@kenny- Love your new pic very pretty! 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Amazing concealer is a good concealer for acne prone skin it has healing properties and well as conceal it has a vitamin derivative in it which will help your skin. Hope this helps!

lgtampaaa

(0) Hearts

tarte amazonian clay concealer! oil free and great creamy texture that COVERS!

drrragon

kenny!  did you change your avi?  (I confess when I was new here, I had no idea whether this "kenny" was male or female.....LOL!)

Anyways, another vote for Hard Candy Glamoflage!  I own both this and the famous MUFE concealer and both are really great.  The only thing about Hard Candy is choose your shade carefully....I picked the one called "light/medium" but it's a couple shades too light for my skin, and lighter than what you would expect "light/medium" to be.

kenny

I sure did! Yes kenny, is short for Kendra. I kind of had that thought where my gender could be ambiguous, but oh well....

I do agree that the shades do run quite light. Although I find this can make for a nice way to highlight the face without shimmer

drrragon

yup ever since i discovered highlight and contour, i no longer get upset when I end up with the wrong shade of foundation or concealer! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

@kenny  Your new picture is really nice!

drrragon

right?  totally gorgeous!!

kenny

@roxystar4 @drrragon Thanks so much! It really means a lot :smileyhappy:

kenny

Hard Candy's glamouflage concealer is a really great concealer on a budget. It's full coverage and long lasting

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kenny
    • drrragon
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • lgtampaaa
    • dlong0130