nightknight

Best brush for Guerlain Meteorites Perles?

What brush would you guys recommend for Meteorites that's not the actual Meteorites brush (I find that brush too hard and prickly for my face)?

heartsmyface

Re: Best brush for Guerlain Meteorites Perles?

(0) Hearts

I use the sephora pro flawless light powder brush 50.  It's such a pleasant brush.  If I want a more dense application I use the all over powder brush 61. Both are just super amazing!  

redwagon44

(0) Hearts

I really like the MUFE kabuki. It's great at picking up the right amount of powder from the perles and it buffs everything in nicely. It's also crazy soft. 

http://www.sephora.com/124-powder-kabuki-brush-P382383?skuId=1536150

MysticalAngel

(0) Hearts

I use a powder brush that I got in a Sephora brush Travel kit. It's pretty soft and about the same size as the actual Guerlain meteorites brush.

annypoo

I use the real techniques powder brush. It's large and fluffy. 

reflectsgold

(0) Hearts

this is what i also use.

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

I like using my BareMinerals tapered brush. I do need to say that I have absolutely NO clue whether or not this is the right brush to use, but I enjoy the softness and its ability to not devour all of the product I put on it.

meagboho

I also thought the brush was too prickly. I have very sensitive skin so it was just no bueno.  I have been using my   Too Faced powder brush, it is sooo soft on my face, and picks up powder nicely.

nightknight

Thanks for the recommendation! I love Too Faced products and have been eyeing their Teddy Bear hair brushes!

m3rma1d

Do you mean the huge one that came in the 5 piece set? That's what I use too! :smileyhappy:

meagboho

Si, chica! I think the powder pouf brush sold separately is basically the same, if Nightknight doesn't want to buy the whole set. 

m3rma1d

YAY!

That separate one's a bit smaller but same shape/texture.

meagboho

(0) Hearts

How do you like the set? I'm really happy with it.  The brushes I use the most are the contour, powder, and purchased the 3 piece eyeshadow set.

Sometimes I just fluff my face with the powder brush because I love how it feels...

m3rma1d

I quite like the set!! Great brushes, no shedding. Decent amount of pickup, nice price point.

"Sometimes I just fluff my face with the powder brush because I love how it feels..."

OMG I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only dork that does this! :smileyvery-happy: :heart:

meagboho

My husband teases me about it! But he knows how soft it is since I fluffed his face once :smileywink: <3 :smileytongue:

clove760

[ Edited ]

I use my Real Techniques kabuki brush and it works well for highlighting only certain places on my face or I use a big ol' fluffy brush for all over the face 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • reflectsgold
    • nightknight
    • MysticalAngel
    • annypoo
    • clove760
    • m3rma1d