glossyguru

Best Natural Foundation?

Ok guys, I need your help. I wear Nars Sheer Glow religiously as some of you might know, but lately I've been feeling like it's giving me too much coverage, and doesn't look very natural. It might be that i'm using too much, I don't know, but i think I want to try some other foundations. What do you all recommend? I have normal skin that can get a wee bit dry in the winter, but nothing terrible. I prefer liquid formulas, not cream or powder. I've tried BB cream, but none have worked very well for me. Do you know of anything that will?

sulfate

Re: Best Natural Foundation?

(0) Hearts

Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation is by far my favorite.  

knadala

(0) Hearts

I used the Urban Decay BB cream and loved it. The lightweight formula makes it feel like you aren't wearing anything on your face, the coverage and color is buildable, and it looks more natural than a lot of other foundations.

But if you want to stick to foundation, I recommend Benefit's Oxygen formula, its the next lightest formula I've tried besides a BB cream, but the coverage is great. Also, I like the concept of allowing your skin to breath underneath your foundation.

MermaidBarbie

MUFE Face and Body Foundation is amazing.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

What kind of coverage/finish does it have?

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

MUFE Face & Body is a medium/buildable coverage product. I been using it for 6 plus years. I'd say a satin finish maybe ?. It's a great product for sure !. Color range though is quite weird. 

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

MUFE Face & Body is my # 1 foundation FOREVER. I have others I test and ones I like but this one is the besssst. 

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

My HOLY GRAIL is Chanel vitalumiere aqua, its a water based foundation with a light coverage, it covers blemish and every things but it looks so natural, it has a second skin effect, if you are lucky enough to have a color fitting you, you should totally go for it! Its the best foundation i've ever used and I have quite oily skin, I don't need to reply it also, plus its the only foundation that over time (after wearing it all day) I feel like it looks BETTER than when I applied it, its just the best of the best for me. A bit pricy but perfect! Hope this help :smileyhappy:

veronika23

I'm currently wearing UD's naked.  I can wear just a bit or build it up.  That's what I like about it it.  You can also try mixing your foundation with your moisturizer and then apply it.  Will be lighter and less coverage.  I mix it on the back of my hand and use what I need.  You can also mix it with a skin luminizing cream like MAC strobe cream.  Will give you a nice glow. =) 

glossyguru

I was looking at UD Naked! I already have the Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush that you're supposed to use with it. I think I might get a sample of it to try :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Cool!  I got a few samples too when I was looking for a new one and decided to go with UD. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sulfate
    • veronika23
    • MermaidBarbie
    • knadala
    • glossyguru
    • mpolansky