tigereyes

Benefit's new primer w/Hello Flawless Powder

(0) Hearts

Just used both of them for the first time today and I can say something is horrible.  I love the way the powder looks when I first put it on, but a few hours later, a greasy, sticky, gross mess.  I don't know which one, but yuck.  I do have a very oily t-zone, but this is just gross, I am glad I brought the powder with me to work to reapply if needed, and I did, but I don't like putting that much makeup on my face through out the day.ATT1.jpg

tigereyes

Re: Benefit's new primer w/Hello Flawless Powder

(0) Hearts

I am thinking it is probably the primer, but I can not get over what it has done to my face today.  I usually try new things on weekends, but there are such rave reviews on these items.  Having oily skin really does have its downfall with makeup.  Hope someday someone will come up with something that will make it stick.

Spoiler

clarks18

(0) Hearts

Maybe that primer isn't great for oily skin?  I haven't read a lot of reviews about it yet but I use the Porefessinal by them and while it last most of the day keeping my t-zone oil-free it doesn't last as long I would like.  I'm thinking about trying the hourglass one that everyone on BT raves about.  I'm also going to try the Milk of Magnesia as primer.  I've heard nothing but good things about that as a primer for people with oily skin.  My skin used to be so dry when I was younger, coming up on 25 now and my skin did a complete 180.  Now it's super oily.  Getting old sucks!

@latindiva yes, ain't nobody got time for that!!!!!

latinadiva

I debated on getting this because I'm super oily and I always mentally think something with a tacky feel to it will work best, plus it has had great reviews thus far. I then noticed how many oils were in it and opted against it and I'm glad I did! I did hear though that you are supposed to prime one part of your face, apply foundation, prime another part, apply foundation there, and so on and so forth because it dries so fast. Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tigereyes
    • latinadiva
    • clarks18
Photos1
  • ATT1.jpg