BeautyJunkie325

Benefit's Rockateur

Has anyone tried Benefit's new blush Rockateur?  I saw it at Ulta last weekend while shopping with a friend and just had to have it.  I'm glad I picked it up because when we went to Sephora later they didn't have any out yet.  I wore it for the first time today & I love it!!!!!  I'm not normally a pink fan but the rose gold is beautiful.

bitchasshoe

Re: Benefit's Rockateur

(0) Hearts

I'm pale with more of a pink undertone.  I went in with the intention of picking up Dallas but one of the makeup artists convinced me to go with Rockateur.  I was a little miffed when I got home and realized this is more a highlighter than a blush, but after using it for a few weeks I've fallen in love it gives such a beautiful glow perfect for the fall!

1Emily

(0) Hearts

Any oily skinned gals who have tried this blush? I'm worried that it's too much shine for me.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I have oily skin and I don't have any issues with shine with this blush. 

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I was reading reading the ingredients on this and noticed there is no Talc. Can someone with Talc allergies or knowledge speak to this?

starletta8

I'm SO not a Benefit person, but the texture on this is making me think about going back to pick it up!

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I would definitely recommend it for a rosy colored blush.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I just tried it yesterday.  It looked really pretty in the box, but it turned very coral/orangy on me. I'm very fair with slightly warm undertones, and it just didn't work well for me. I did think it could look really pretty and be quite nice on other people, though.

I also thought the box seemed an odd packaging because the box was so much bigger than it needed to be.

DoctorsMrs

I love it. It doesn't matter to me that there's less product in the package. I've never in my life actually finished a blush :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Same here. :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

My NARS Orgasm is like 2 years old & I still haven't hit pan... it's my most reached for blush :/ 

DoctorsMrs

Same here. I use Orgasm at least several times a week and still end up replacing it (for the sake of hygiene) long before it's empty.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

i wanted to purchase this, but after reading the post about it being half the product of their other blushes and the price the same, i decided against it:smileysad:

Spoiler

- Guerlain, Chanel, and Tom Ford offer more than twice the product for less than twice the price - plus they last longer than Benefit's newer colors

poshified

I was pleasantly surprised by Rocketeur, seeing how I've disliked nearly all Benefit face products I've tried. I wore this for a few straight days, and that says quite a lot :smileyhappy: The smell is amazing too!

ellevee09

I just got this today. I saw some really pretty swatches. This is my first blush from Benefit so I was shocked to read the reviews when I got home. I noticed that this one has way less in product. Can anyone tell me if they have really liked theirs? is it worth the hype? Return? bummed out!

BeautyJunkie325

I love it.  Considering that you are suppose to toss powder make-up after 24 months it really doesn't bother me about the size.  I have hardly ever hit the pan on a product before I need to toss it.  

ellevee09

True that about tossin' makeup! Thanks for responding! Really appreciate it!! :smileywink: 

poshified

[ Edited ]

I was skeptical at first seeing all the rave reviews on Youtube (sponsored clearly by Benefit), but I love it! There's slightly less product than previous Benefit blushes, but I feel like the quality of Rocketeur is also better! :smileyhappy:

ellevee09

Phewf! Thank you for sharing!!! I'm excited to try it tomorrow!! :smileywink: 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Has anyone noticed that this blush is 40% smaller (.17 oz) than all of the others (.28 oz) but they're charging the same price?

28soccermom

It also looks really nice as a shadow on the lids when you just want something quick.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • dianabt
    • melissabt