andyhtrieu

Becca Beach Tint Swatches!

[ Edited ]

My favorite blogger just posted swatches today! upload_323273726277089018.jpg

upload_3422041372512704867.jpg

(L-R) Papaya/Topaz, Raspberry/Opal, Guava/Moonstone, Fig/Opal, Lychee/Opal, Watermelon/Moonstone

These look really similar to the Hourglass Ambient Blushes... Even the names have the same format... :smileywink:

Mariahk83

Re: Becca Beach Tint Swatches!

(0) Hearts

this look much more shimmery to me than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes - I do think quite a few of them would make really nice eye colors in a pinch though!

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

I havent thought about using them on the eyes! they would make great cream eye shadows.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting this!  This is another product I have been curious about :smileyhappy:  I really like the Watermelon/Moonstone.

Kiki1517

Ahhh just added Guava to my bag :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

If I hear or see the Guava one more time it'll be in MY bag....hmm...I do want that Living Proof 500 point perk....

*Dern it, stop my own enabling!!!!!!* :smileyvery-happy: Haha!

Kiki1517

You know you want it :smileywink:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Oooo, Guava and Watermelon instantly caught my eye!

realitygreene

(0) Hearts

They are all so pretty! :smileysurprised: I prefer the shades in Allura's swatch photos. Those shades look more appealing to me. I will definitely have to swatch these in person though. I really like them all except for Papaya/Topaz. It's pretty, but definitely not going to suit my skin tone and coloring.

Cupcakecandy

Just wanted to add these swatches too. I got them from specktra and user Jaymuhlee posted them.  These look a lot brighter though....  I love the way Fig looks here because it's what I was hoping it would be like!! :smileyhappy:

image.jpg

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

These do look better than the one I posted! The flash from the one I posted kinda washed out the colors a bit. Thanks for posting this too :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Oh my those look like completely different shades! This is why I'll need to actually see them in person. Crazy. I'm loving the lychee/opal in both though!

CuriousCannibal

I had a couple of these on my wishlist, but after seeing this I feel pretty "meh" about them. Maybe i'm just burnt out on blush, but I don't absolutely NEED these...yet. I'll wait until I can find more swatches, or swatch them on myself.

But, Guava/Moonstone is very pretty...that would be a niiiiiice highlighter. 

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

What's the texture like I wonder....

arielaaaaaaaa

On the reviews someone posted a video and said it was very mousse like, and when she pressed her finger it moved, and was bouncy. 

heatherbee

It is like that.  It's not like a cream that you can easily swipe some up, you rub some onto your finger.  

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

Good to know, thanks!

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh no!! These are pretty! I must restrain myself! I don't need another blush! Even if it is amazing gorgeous....

Okay maybe i need one...! :smileytongue:

sofie123

I want need them all!!

heatherbee

I have the guava moonstone one, and used it for the first time today.  I love it because it's definitely build able and most importantly MISTAKE PROOF!!  It's very easy to blend in and you can't mess it up since it's so blend able.  I like that it isn't crazy pigmented since you have some control over how it looks, but pigmented enough to be seen.  I'm interested in more colors now!

czikimonkey

(0) Hearts

Ooooooommmmmmmmgggggggggggggg I want all of these! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • misscg
    • mpas
    • lylysa
    • Mariahk83