WoogieMUA

Beauty Blender

image.jpg

Until today, I never knew that there was a difference in the beauty blenders other than the colors. 😩😩😩

talkingpuddycat

Re: Beauty Blender

(0) Hearts

I ordered the beauty blender pro and the bare minerals serum foundation.. I just read that the pro is used for heavier makeup applications.  Do you think it will still work for application of this foundations.

armybeauty

(0) Hearts

I have heard a lot of people were happier with the BareSkin foundation when they used a BB. :smileyhappy:

mdelrosario91

People were also saying that BB coming out with a black version is a clever way of disguising the mold that develops over time..eww!

ChicDabbler

I wouldn't be surprised. I once saw the white Boscia Konjac sponge tester at a Sephora, and was so excited to see/touch it before buying....until I picked it up and see the black dots/mold underneath. That's why I never (and will never) go for dark colored sponges of any kind. =X

misscg

Um I have it in purple, the Pantone color of the year...I'm guessing its supposed to be like the original? O well lol

RandeeBT

I was just thinking about the royal beautyblender, misscg! I have not noticed any difference between the purple beautyblender and the pink beautyblender :smileyhappy:.

Best,
Randee
aviscardi

I feel a slight difference in the black one but they still perform the same. the white one was the only one that i did not like the texture of, and don't have packaging to return

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing this, WoogieMUA! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
ChicDabbler

Am I the only one who think using a sponge to apply serum/moisturizer is a terrible waste of product?

otherwise I agree with what chelsd said.

lovelykatya

Totally agree - i will NEVER use a sponge to apply a serum, serums are not cheap , and just the thought of some serum being "sucked up" into the sponge makes me cringe. 

plus applying serum with hands/fingers is so much faster and more efficient!

Zpsid91

I agree with you beauty tester…I don't understand the hype!

crayzeeRN

Yes, yes, and more yes. I don't understand why you wouldn't just use your hands. Maybe for people OCD about hand germs? :smileyvery-happy:

newandaddicted

(0) Hearts

I watch a youtuber name CKey and she did a video on it and I was like whaaaat?  LOL  

No snark at you but I wonder if there REALLY is a difference or if they just want us to keep buying this wonderful little things.  They know we are addicted (well I am!)

quixotic

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info, WoogieMUA! I'm glad to know the pure is an option when I have to replace my current original one. I've always been bothered by how much color/dye washes out of the original, even on the 5-6 washing.

mychoi

(0) Hearts

I've had both black and pink and the black seems a bit firmer than the pink. I still used both for makeup and concealer. Hrmmmmm :/

kevinbt

I thought the same thing, too!  I felt like I got a fuller coverage with the black one. 

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

Oh wow, I had no idea. I'm glad I bought the white because I have sensitive skin.

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Huh! Good to know! I learn something new every day! :smileyvery-happy: Thank you for sharing!

andyhtrieu

I think they're all the same. Giving them different purposes is just a way of marketing to get people to buy all three

Jessicaclara

(0) Hearts

I agree, I was in a store the other day and the SA told me there was no difference between the colors.

beauty4ashes

That's odd. I have all three & I really don't feel any difference. The only thing I will say about the "Black Pro" is that it doesn't look nasty stained like the pink or white. I prefer to use the Black BB only for clients since it's color is made to not show foundation/product stain.

I just double checked all three of brand new BB's in the colors because I have a lot! 

I'm in my guest bedroom which is my make-up product room right now with my laptop, going back & forth to the sink.

I used brand new BB's for this test I'm doing right now.

They feel exactly the same, swell up the exact same size in a bowl of water, holds/releases water exactly the same.  

Now, they just have to dry!

Maybe BB changed the product? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 46 replies
  • 104 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • michelleshops
    • lovelykatya
    • talkingpuddycat
    • misscg