marydiva

Bare Minerals Crystallized Set not on sale anymore?

So, I bought the BareMinerals Crystallized Set when it was in the sale section a few days ago, and I went to go see if was still there so I could review it - and Sephora has it for full price now! Do you think it was put in the sale section by accident? In any case, I was extremely happy to have snagged it on sale. 

http://www.sephora.com/crystalized-full-face-collection-P383035

renee1003

Re: Bare Minerals Crystallized Set not on sale anymore?

(0) Hearts

I got it on sale too and absolutely love it!!!   I can't even FIND it on the sephora sight now --- where did it go?  :smileysad:    and that amazing lip gloss called "hypnotist" - i can't find that ANYwhere --   do you still see it online?

kso1225

(0) Hearts

I saw this in my SiJCP Saturday and I liked it more than I thought I would when I saw it online. I checked the website on my phone and it was sold out so I bought it in the store on sale.  Right now it's showing as sold out again - weird!  I haven't used it yet, but I think I'll like it at least enough to justify the sale price.  I also bought the Buxom Serial Kisser set also on sale in the regular Sephora in my mall - so glad I found that one!

laurennnlove

Just so you all know, some stores have it on the sale price still! I snagged 2 today :smileywink:

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

They did that with the Disney products right before the VIB sale: they were 30% off and then as soon as the 20% off sale started they went back to full price. Now they are back on sale. My long-winded way of saying "No clue!"

sugarluvv

I received it in the mail today (☆_☆)image.jpgimage.jpg

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I don't love it in person as much as I loved it online, but I love enough items in it to make it worth the price :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Stomping hands and feet on the table and floor while pouting and screaming; I want it now and I want it for the sale price, and I want 1000 points for the distress this has caused me! I am mad now! I am gonna have cow! Then I will tickle a sow. But I am still mad now! :smileyvery-happy:

Great snag marydiva! :smileyhappy:

MellowMel

it's back on sale! i'm debating on getting it!

thesupergirl

Lol I was debating weather or not to get it,I thought it was sold out!

marydiva

Thanks! I'm super happy with it - just suprised that they moved it back to full price. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva
    • kso1225
    • sugarluvv
    • thesupergirl
    • AllyKatVA