beautifulsinner

BEST concealer you have used is..

beebrunet

Re: BEST concealer you have used is..

OMG! I totally want to shout this to the sky: Benefit cosmetic's confessions of a concealaholic kit EVERYBODY! And I mean everybody! This kit ahs the shades for everybody- from light to deep- plus brightening essentials. This, lancome underye concealer and a powder is ALL  I need to conceal and brighten! I love ti when i find a do-all kit! Don't you?

Ok, I'll shut-up now, just thought I'd share that wiht the world... :smileyhappy:

sauceofchaos

Erase Paste, for sure!  Covers blemishes like a dream and brightens up eyes after a long night.  

msa1414

For undereye circles, I use Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach and love it... it looks really natural. I dont put anything else over it but I do apply it differently than the Bobbi Brown makeup artist suggested. I just pat it on (not rub or swipe at all) without using moisturizer before and find that it works best for me that way.

waterbaby1981

I tend to switch back and forth, but usually Dior Nude Concealer and Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge/Concealer, set with Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Setting Powder.

daisy346

I like MUFE Full Cover Concealer for blemishes.

shoddy

I really like Lancome's Maquicomplet.  I have really bad undereye dark circles and this stuff is like magic!

pinkyy13

Definitely Erase Paste by Benefit

jojomoo

LOVE erase paste from benefit..hides everything...:womanvery-happy:

btmod1

Personally the best concealer I've used is the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer.  Definitely amazing for the flawless and natural finish it gives you.  A little goes a really long way and spreads evenly.  One thing I suggest is to use a setting powder otherwise it'll transfer onto clothing.  I use the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder with her Velour Puff. 

Hope this brings you one step closer to finding your favorite!

katie1724

It depends where I'm using it!

On the blue inner corners of my eyes, Bobbi Brown Corrector. On my undereye area, Benefit Erase Paste and/or MUFE Lift Concealer.

On blemishes, MUFE Full Cover Concealer.

Best all-over / foundation touch ups: NARS concealer stick in Vanilla (I have it with me always).

I think how effective they are really depends on the consistency.

: )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • katie1724
    • shoddy
    • daisy346
    • jojomoo