fatimamummy

BEAUTY BLENDER, BRUSH OR FINGERS?

Let's talk about how we all apply our BB/CC creams.I apply mine with fingers but I want to know if beauty blender is a better option?

killahbabe

Re: BEAUTY BLENDER, BRUSH OR FINGERS?

For a BB/CC cream, I just use my fingers. I think it looks more natural and that's the look people typically go for with a BB or a CC cream.

IAmLadyLiterary

I apply it kind of like war paint with my fingers, then blend with my beauty blender.

HookedOnBeauty2

I use my Sigma F80 brush and kind of stipple it all over. Then softly blending it all over. Then I take my sponge and blot it all over my face. I find this method works best and looks more flawless on my face.

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

Thanks gor your input ladies. To be more specific, id anyone of you id using Diorskin nude BB cream, how you apply It for better result

nightknight

I use a brush to apply my BB cream, specifically Urban Decay's Optical Blurring brush. It gives me an even finish and makes the BB super easy to blend. I've never actually tried a Beauty Blender, so I'm not sure how the brush compares. 

molkie

I've tried all 3 methods to apply my Bobbi Brown BB cream (which is kind of thick) and find I get the best results with the Beauty Blender.

LariTheLoud

I use my fingers or a brush, depending on how lazy I feel that day. Tinted moisturizers and BB creams sometimes end up looking better/more natural when I use my fingers. But to make short work of blending and application, my Tarte airbrush finish foundation brush really does the job.

meagboho

I use my fingers for my BB/CC. When an SA used a beauty blender on me I thought it was kind of gross, it made me look cakey and you loose a lot of product in the Blender. At $40/oz I don't want to waste any and then have to constantly be cleaning the sponge! That's just my two cents. 

kalex

I use my Beauty Blender to apply darn near everything.  I love it with liquid and powder foundation, bb creams, TMs, concealer, cream blushes...  I have not found a face product yet that doesn't look better (more natural, even coverage and softly blended) when I apply it with a Beauty Blender vs my fingers.

quixotic

For me, it depends on the consistency of the product.  I really like applying thicker, creamier BB/CC creams with a Beauty Blender.  I find it easier to sheer out/smooth out the coverage using a damp Beauty Blender than with my fingers.  For thinner, more liquid-like consistency BB/CC creams, I find fingers or a brush works best. Hope this helps!

clemon

Beauty blender all the way :smileyhappy: 

etscore1

Brush.

I've heard Beauty Blenders are best used with concealers, which are generally much less viscose than foundations.

PoesRevy

It really is a preference thing for application.

I admit to really liking the Beauty Blender. Personally, I like the ease of application and (in my opinion - natural looking) appearance it can give.

laurabt

Hi fatimamummy,

I use my fingers or a brush to apply my BB cream. I've never tried the Beauty Blender to apply BB creams, but I'm curious to see how you like it!

:smileyhappy: -Laura

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

let's wait and see if some one has tried it and what would they say about it :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • kalex
    • killahbabe
    • molkie
    • quixotic
    • nightknight
    • fatimamummy