danielle15

BB creams that have light shades with full coverage?

(0) Hearts

I am incredibly pale. (I wear UD Naked Skin in 0.5.) I also have acne problems and combination skin. I'm looking for a BB cream that could fit me. Any suggestions?

mxcx

Re: BB creams that have light shades with full coverage?

(0) Hearts

Have you ever tried Asian BB creams? A lot of them have really good coverage and come in super light shades. Unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry them, but I'd recommend you check out Lioele (a Korean brand) Triple the Solution BB Cream or Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. Both of them have added benefits of SPF, anti-aging, and really good coverage. The Missha also has a range of shades so you can choose and the Lioele is already super pale by itself.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi danielle15,

I agree with veritabelle on the Smashbox BB Cream.  Those seem to work best for lighter skin tones due to the wider ranger or shades.  If you have a store near you, I would definitely suggest trying out the fair :smileyhappy:  

Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

http://www.sephora.com/camera-ready-bb-cream-spf-35-P300339?skuId=1387000

xo, Mia

veritabelle

(0) Hearts

When I put on Smashbox's BB cream in fair, my husband said that I looked like Michael Jackson (no disrespect).  It is a pretty fair shade and def. worth a shot.

Also- that product controls oil and is supposed to be great for acne prone skin.  I noticed that if my face wasn't freshly moisturized, it didn't spread as well.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • veritabelle
    • miabt
    • danielle15
    • mxcx