nasimlov9

BB cream for fair skin

[ Edited ]
What is a good BB cream for fair, oily to combination, acne prone skin?
hazeleyes10

Re: BB cream for fair skin

(0) Hearts

I also have fair skin that is very sensitive, and had trouble finding a BB cream that would match my skin tone.  I recommend Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer in Fair.  It's the only BB cream that matches my skin, looks natual, and doesn't irritate it.  Good luck!

Bumblee

(0) Hearts

I would recommend trying out the Dr. Jart+ BB cream set to test out which one you yourself prefer most. There are 4 tubes and each tube has a fairly decent amount considering you only need a tiny amount per use. You can also try skipping serum or moisturizer to see how they react with your bare skin. In finding a good BB cream for yourself, apart from noting any major reaction with your skin, it also comes down to your preferences for the level of stickiness, feel/consistency and level of coverage.

swfupload_3118959944234798322.jpg

For non-Sephora brands, I suggest two very popular Korean brands -- Missha and Skin79.

caligirl2011

(0) Hearts

I once had a client come into my office and her skin looked great!  I asked her what she was using and she was trying to tell me about a brand I've never heard of.  Anyhow, she came back later that week and was so sweet that she got me my own tube.  It's called MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream with SPF42.  I used the no.21 which was the perfect coverage but I it gave me more of a matte look and since I have dry skin I ended up giving it to my sister in law who has more of oily skin and it looked great on her too.  It's a Korean brand and I got this years ago before I even knew what BB cream was.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • caligirl2011
    • hazeleyes10
    • Bumblee
    • nasimlov9
Photos1
  • swfupload_3118959944234798322.jpg