thatswhatsup

Anyone tried Nars Radiant Concealer in Amande or Cafe? Cant decide..

Im hearing rave reviews about this concealer, and am in the market for a new one. Ive used Mac Select Cover Up for some time, but I feel like it makes my skin look a tad too yellow.

I am no where near a Sephora right now, so I can't swatch either one to decide which would be better for my skin. Frustrating. I want something that brightens my eyes w/o creasing, but also something that I can also use as a spot corrector when needed. So I may have to get two...I just dont know. 

For reference, I use Nars Sheer Glow Tortuga (Sephora doesn't sell that shade) and/or their Tinted moisturizer in Polynesia. I currently use a NW45 Mac concealer. What do you think of the Nars Radiant Concealer? Anyone thats tried Amande or Cafe, did they work for you? Considering the foundation colors I currently use, do you think Amande would be too light? Thanks in advance!

andyhtrieu

Re: Anyone tried Nars Radiant Concealer in Amande or Cafe? Cant decide..

Lisa Eldridge has a video using amande on a model. I think that might help you see what it looks like. The video is called "gorgeous smokey eye with glossy lips"

thatswhatsup

(0) Hearts

Sweet! Ill check it out! Thank You Andy! I was thinking Ill probably get both. In the summer I always get darker, and can use Cafe and Amande to brighten my eyes since Amande may be too light, and always be able to use Cafe as a spot concealer.

Im not sure..AHH! Decisions! 

spoiledbrat

Cannot help you with your question, but love your Bob Marley avatar! I am a huge fan of his too! You have excellent taste! :smileyhappy:

thatswhatsup

(0) Hearts

Very cool :smileysurprised:) One love.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • thatswhatsup
    • andyhtrieu