myxducky

Anyone have recommendations for a foundation similar to the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Anyone have recommendations for a foundation similar to the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation? It seems like Sephora isn't restocking this one, and I'm having a hard time finding another foundation that I Iike as much as this one.

This foundation works perfect for me in the winter months when my skin tends to be a little bit more on the dry side, and it has really great buildable coverage for the days I need a little bit more coverage :smileywink:

upload_258417746113317002.jpg

CharliefromNY

Re: Anyone have recommendations for a foundation similar to the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundatio

(0) Hearts

I forgot to mention....my other favorite is Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude.  It is very creamy, and good for cold days....

CharliefromNY

Re: Anyone have recommendations for a foundation similar to the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundatio

(0) Hearts

I love this foundation, especially in the winter.  It's a bit tricky to match the color, tho.  I am very fair and they matched me with Sunny Beige which is a bit dark.  I'm not sure which one is the next lighter one, but if anyone knows, please respond!!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

If you want to still continue using the Laura Mercier, I see this product available on the websites for Nieman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Macy's!

myxducky

I guess I should have mentioned that I live in Canada! But I will have to keep that in mind the next time I'm down in the states and pick it up.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • crayzeeRN
    • myxducky
    • CharliefromNY
Photos1
  • upload_258417746113317002.jpg