JJBoogies

Any suggestions for a good foundation that will conceal alot?

(0) Hearts

Mollycj

Re: Any suggestions for a good foundation that will conceal alot?

(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation is amazing. It has great coverage.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I would recommend that you look at Tarte's Amazonian Clay full coverage air brush foundation, MUFE Pro Finish Multi-use Foundation, and Too Faced Amazing Face Powder Foundation any of these will give you full coverage. Hope this helps!

15hellere

(0) Hearts

Hi! my skin is somewhat uneven, scarred, and i have acne so i definitely know how hard it can be to find a good foundation.

Try Clinique Stay-Matte, its great! It conceals all of my imperfections. It's oil free so its good for oily/combination skin and if your skin is oily by chance it's a matte finish so it will control shine better!

I hope this helped, good luck!swfupload_2969238285796473260.jpg

gongju87

Lylysa gave some great recommendations! I have used all 3 that she mentioned! My impressions:

I used to love the KVD but it started getting to feel too heavy. I hear they have a powder version now which is lighter, but I have yet to try it.

I like the tarte amazonian clay, but just got a sampe of the MUF Mat + Velvet and am loving it as well. It's a tie between these two..but I probably lean to MUF as their colors match me better.

Another makeup, depending on your skin type, would be hourglass immacualte. It has buildable coverage.

As always, when using these full coverage foundations, please ensure you are using a primer...it really helps blend these formulas which tend to be thicker

Good luck!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Some great full coverage foundations to look into are MUFE's Velvet Mat, Kat Von D's Lock It, and Tarte's Amazonian Clay liquid foundation.

Though these are fuller coverage foundations, it does help to use an actual concealer so you're not having to layer as much foundation on skin to cover specific areas. Concealer has denser coverage and pigmentation, allowing you to cover and blend down imperfections in specific areas/issues while your foundation would then provide a seamless, all over look to the skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • Mollycj
    • gongju87
    • JJBoogies
    • 15hellere