annonymous1

Amazonian Clay Foundation from Tarte?

i've already purchased this and i'm waiting on it to come in the mail, but the more i look at the ivory i keep feeling like its too dark for me,

i wear about 117 in the makeup forever HD foundation but i like my foundation very pale with almost no orange tone, do you think the ivory foundation would be a good fit for me? or will it be too orange? 

i also use the Green makeup forever primer to make my skin less red if that matters.

Thank you guys :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: Amazonian Clay Foundation from Tarte?

If you have oily skin at all the oil from your skin makes your foundation oxidize and that's why it's safe to be color matched.

sephoralovex

I agree with Beautylovingirl. I have dry-combo skin so hardly do I ever have foundations oxidize on my skin. Very few has.

annonymous1

i have never had this problem, btw just an update i put the foundation on this morning and i LOVE it its the perfect color for my face it looks so natural and im halfway though my work day and its still on, so so amazing 

roxystar4

YESSS! I am happy that it is working out well for you :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

i am so grateful usually my MUFE foundation is like gone after 3 or four hours of working but my foundation is STILL on lol and its been like 8.

consolvo

I own and use that product and I'm glad to hear it's working out for you so well!

When it's a "no makeup" day, their BB Primer is great and medium coverage, in case you ever want to go that route.

swfupload_973457410112982060.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/bb-tinted-treatment-12-hour-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30-sunscreen-P377542

Just thought I'd mention it....

annonymous1

Thank you, but usually on my no makeup days i would take a break from the foundation all together, but now using this one it feels so weightless and stays on so long i forget im wearing it lol

i think i'm going to splurge on the 12+ hour perfecting primer too, have you tried it?

consolvo

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried that one. *adds to loves* The reviews look good though and someone will hopefully pop in here who can give their thoughts on it.

I'm hooked on the Tarte line of products!

annonymous1

i like it alot surprisingly lol i splurged on the blush the other day and it stays on just as long as the foundation :smileyhappy:

consolvo

(0) Hearts

Yes! I am so in love with the Dollface blush color that I walk around smiling for who-knows-how-long after I apply it. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I am very similar coloring and like to keep my foundation lighter vs orange. (I wear MUFE 117 too)  I do find that the Tarte looks a tiny bit orange on me (after a few hours, not right away).  I recommend using it for a week or so and if it gets too dark, return it. :smileyhappy:

I am NC20, MUFE HD Powder 117, MUFE HD 117, Naked 2.0

Maybe it turns darker on me because I have Combination skin (oils from my face)?

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]

I think it'll be fine. I have the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour in shade light and there's not even any orange hint in it at all :smileyhappy: Im about an NC20 in MAC for reference.

annonymous1

yeah i'm either a NC15/NC20 for the summer lol, okay i just always get too paranoid about buying foundation online... i've been using the MUFE HD foundation for about 3 years now 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • annonymous1
    • consolvo
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1