AQUALILLIES FOR TARTE

Aqualilies-for-tarte-big.jpgBOUGHT THIS FOR A GIFT, BUT ENDED UP KEEPING IT AND IM GLAD BECAUSE IM LOVING IT!  NOT EVEN SUNNY SWEATY DAYS REMOVE MY MAKEUP! AND THE SHADES ARE SO PRETTY!!!

Re: AQUALILLIES FOR TARTE

one of my friends was like "this is the best makeup you have ever done". I was like "hmmmm no". Too dark/orange for me. But if I were more tan I think it would be alright.

[ Edited ]

Some swatches I did today. I posted a ton on my blog and wanted to share some on here too!

IMG_1366.jpgIMG_1403.jpgIMG_1387.jpg

Im wearing a sample of LM Tinted Moisturizer in Nude and I personally think it is too dark on me. But I wanted to try it out. I dont think it looks terrible, just a little dark for my preference

Great swatches, thanks for posting roxy! What do you have on your lips here, loving the color!

[ Edited ]

@crayzeeRN  it is the YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15  in Caress Pink. I swatched it on my arm (and LOVED the color) when I made my epic trip to Knoxville to get samples of items that I cant get at my JCP sephora. This is my first YSL lipstick and it makes me feel like a princess (i think it's the packaging).

s1120336-main-hero.jpg

I rationalized my purchase on this because I had $20 worth of gift cards from the shopkick app so I told myself it only cost me $14 and I was like- that is not a bad price!

so pretty!!! I love ysl lip products!!!

Love it, it looks gorgeous on you!!

You look great, @roxystar!!! your pictures are always so helpful...

I'm afraid i just fell prey of an enablers thread lol! Sephora here I come!!!

[ Edited ]

thanks onomotopoeia9! I had fun taking them. I had to take 10-12 because either I was making a goofy face or the lighting made me look scary, etc. Finally got a decent pic though.

The aqualillies is awesome. Im wearing the highlighter and 2 of the shadows today.the palette is so adorable

@roxystar4- LOL! They would probably throw us out to make us leave but we would have a blast while we're there.Smiley Happy

Oh good! I'm glad you got one I know you'll love it! Man it's a good thing we don't live close to each other we would seriously be putting up a tent in Sephora and staying forever! With the way we love the same things so much we'd never leave LOL!

@beautylovingirl  I know! No kidding. I feel like i am in store at least once a week. We would be so funny shopping together (YSL lipsticks, Kerastase, & super cute palettes!)

I actually got this one and the other one on tarte.com but I'm not for sure if they still have them or not because it's been a while back.1494[1].jpgThis is the other one I got.

(0) Hearts

Wait, is that palette (other colors) waterproof as well?

@roxystar4- Too me it's better all of this is waterproof.Smiley Happy

@beautylovingirl - thank you for responding! I actually bought Aqualillies today! It was a fluke but I went into my JCPSephora for a promo (mail ad) before zumba class. and there was a line so I went over to swatch the aqualillies palette and drool : lo & behold there were 2 new ones behind it!!! I couldn't believe it (they told me they would call me if they got a shipment in but must have forgotten). The shipment came in this afternoon with only 2! It was only by chance that I walked over there to look because I was in a rush to get to dance on time.  I am happy Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if the blush in this palette the same quality as the singe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes?

thanks!

@roxystar4 - The Aqualillies Blush in the palette is waterproof, so it wouldnt be the same as the single shadows.  They are still fantastic & really last with the high pigmentation, so I'd say its still worth the purchase Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

will this ever be in stock again? I just called my local store and they are out too Smiley Sad

@roxystar4 - The Aqualillies for Tarte Collection was limited edition, so it is unlikely that we will receive any additional stock.  I'd suggest checking your local Sephora stores for availability Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

@dannyc-I was waiting to hear if you got it and loved it! Smiley Happy <3 yaaay!

This looks awesome. Everytime the thread is at the top I am like "ohhhh I want this"

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 64 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
Photos6
  • Aqualilies-for-tarte-big.jpg
  • 1494[1].jpg
  • IMG_1366.jpg
  • IMG_1403.jpg
  • IMG_1387.jpg