lolo01

AQUALILLIES FOR TARTE

Aqualilies-for-tarte-big.jpgBOUGHT THIS FOR A GIFT, BUT ENDED UP KEEPING IT AND IM GLAD BECAUSE IM LOVING IT!  NOT EVEN SUNNY SWEATY DAYS REMOVE MY MAKEUP! AND THE SHADES ARE SO PRETTY!!!

roxystar4

Re: AQUALILLIES FOR TARTE

one of my friends was like "this is the best makeup you have ever done". I was like "hmmmm no". Too dark/orange for me. But if I were more tan I think it would be alright.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Some swatches I did today. I posted a ton on my blog and wanted to share some on here too!

IMG_1366.jpgIMG_1403.jpgIMG_1387.jpg

Im wearing a sample of LM Tinted Moisturizer in Nude and I personally think it is too dark on me. But I wanted to try it out. I dont think it looks terrible, just a little dark for my preference

crayzeeRN

Great swatches, thanks for posting roxy! What do you have on your lips here, loving the color!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

@crayzeeRN  it is the YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15  in Caress Pink. I swatched it on my arm (and LOVED the color) when I made my epic trip to Knoxville to get samples of items that I cant get at my JCP sephora. This is my first YSL lipstick and it makes me feel like a princess (i think it's the packaging).

s1120336-main-hero.jpg

I rationalized my purchase on this because I had $20 worth of gift cards from the shopkick app so I told myself it only cost me $14 and I was like- that is not a bad price!

onomotopoeia9

so pretty!!! I love ysl lip products!!!

crayzeeRN

Love it, it looks gorgeous on you!!

onomotopoeia9

You look great, @roxystar!!! your pictures are always so helpful...

I'm afraid i just fell prey of an enablers thread lol! Sephora here I come!!!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

thanks onomotopoeia9! I had fun taking them. I had to take 10-12 because either I was making a goofy face or the lighting made me look scary, etc. Finally got a decent pic though.

The aqualillies is awesome. Im wearing the highlighter and 2 of the shadows today.the palette is so adorable

beautylovingirl

@roxystar4- LOL! They would probably throw us out to make us leave but we would have a blast while we're there.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Oh good! I'm glad you got one I know you'll love it! Man it's a good thing we don't live close to each other we would seriously be putting up a tent in Sephora and staying forever! With the way we love the same things so much we'd never leave LOL!

roxystar4

@beautylovingirl  I know! No kidding. I feel like i am in store at least once a week. We would be so funny shopping together (YSL lipsticks, Kerastase, & super cute palettes!)

beautylovingirl

I actually got this one and the other one on tarte.com but I'm not for sure if they still have them or not because it's been a while back.1494[1].jpgThis is the other one I got.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Wait, is that palette (other colors) waterproof as well?

beautylovingirl

@roxystar4- Too me it's better all of this is waterproof.:smileyhappy:

roxystar4

@beautylovingirl - thank you for responding! I actually bought Aqualillies today! It was a fluke but I went into my JCPSephora for a promo (mail ad) before zumba class. and there was a line so I went over to swatch the aqualillies palette and drool : lo & behold there were 2 new ones behind it!!! I couldn't believe it (they told me they would call me if they got a shipment in but must have forgotten). The shipment came in this afternoon with only 2! It was only by chance that I walked over there to look because I was in a rush to get to dance on time.  I am happy :smileyhappy: 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if the blush in this palette the same quality as the singe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes?

thanks!

miabt

@roxystar4 - The Aqualillies Blush in the palette is waterproof, so it wouldnt be the same as the single shadows.  They are still fantastic & really last with the high pigmentation, so I'd say its still worth the purchase :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

will this ever be in stock again? I just called my local store and they are out too :smileysad:

miabt

@roxystar4 - The Aqualillies for Tarte Collection was limited edition, so it is unlikely that we will receive any additional stock.  I'd suggest checking your local Sephora stores for availability :smileywink:

xo, Mia

lolo01

@dannyc-I was waiting to hear if you got it and loved it! :smileyhappy: <3 yaaay!

roxystar4

This looks awesome. Everytime the thread is at the top I am like "ohhhh I want this"

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 64 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN