roxystar4

6 Random Questions About You!

I think that the random questions threads are so much fun! It also gets a lot of us talking/sharing.

I thought I would start another one just for kicks:

1. What is your favorite blush (brand & color)?

2. Sweet Tooth or Salty savory?

3. Where is your dream living location (if you won the lottery and could live anywhere)?

4. Exfoliator or peel?

5. Favorite TV show?

6. Favorite Lippie (brand & color)?

mafan

Re: 6 Random Questions About You!

Benefit Coralista

Hmm, depends on the day.  Probably savory.

3. Where is your dream living location (if you won the lottery and could live anywhere)?

Definitely not the city.  Somewhere in the countryside.  Can I get the scenery of Derbyshire, England with the employment availability of Massachusetts and the income tax of Florida?  And a nice moderate climate that isn't too hot and doesn't have tons of snow?

4. Exfoliator or peel?

Exfoliator, although I'm checking out peels.

5. Favorite TV show?

I don't watch much.  Definitely Dr. Who (and Big Bang Theory and Sherlock are on the list.)

Tough one.  Depends on my mood.  Dior Addict in Kiss, maybe.

roxystar4

@mafan   AMEN about the income tax  (if you are in MA, then something to help ease the pain of property taxes would be nice too)

mafan

Yea, it would.  Heck I'm dreaming, right?  Most states without income tax have higher property tax, and I'm paying plenty as it is here in MA.

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

1.  Nars Luster

2.  Sweet tooth, gotta have my chocolate!

3.  Anywhere cool in the summer, warm in the winter, beautiful mountains in my backyard, no other homes in view of mine, great seafood restaurants nearby, and no less than 20 minutes driving distance from a Sephora and Chicos store.....anybody know where that is? 

4.  Definitely exfoliator!

5.  Modern Family, they crack me up!

6.   Smashbox Be Legendary in Honey with Smashbox Limitless Long Wearing Lip Gloss in Eternity on top

mafan

Not sure where your dream location is, but if you find it, let me know.  It sounds perfect.  (Except I also specify that it cannot be raining the majority of the time either.)

sephoramusthave

What is your favorite blush (brand & color)

CARGO catalina

on the beach

4. Exfoliator or peel?

peels are not my thing---I like scrubs. I like Burts Bees Citrus Facial Scrub

5. Favorite TV show?

Right now its switched at birth....I'm obsessed

This changes often....right now I'm loving my Buxom lip cream in white russian

clarks18

1. Benefit Dandelion is my all time favorite. 

2. Sweet all the way.

3. I live in Michigan in the lower peninsula but I am in love with the upper peninsula and hope to be able to move there soon.  It's beautiful up there and I enjoy the cooler weather up there.  I am not a summer girl.

4. Exfoliator.  I just love that feeling of rubbing gritty particles all over my face ha. 

5. The Simpson's.  I've been watching it since I was 15 months old. 

6. Smith's Strawberry Lip Blam.  I am allergic to an ingredient in a lot of lip products.  I sadly cannot wear anything with color.  It makes my lips peel like I have a sunburn.  Not good.  I lust after the darker, richer colors...maybe someday.

nebel

Thought us Whovians and Sherlockians could use some photos :smileyhappy:   To keep it vaguely on topic, those are my nails, done in TARDIS blue, with Sephora X polish in Cocky. :smileyhappy: swfupload_7354008076814341033.jpg

swfupload_1354783577927952948.jpg

swfupload_2867218384904618182.jpg

rikkie

Haha, what about the Curse of Fatal Death Doctors?? 

I am stillllll sad Christopher Eccleston didn't stay longer, my favorite for sure. 

mafan

Love the pictures.  I actually found out about Sherlock from the promos on the Doctor Who DVD.  We had to go find it right away!  My husband wants these guys to stop making movies and go make more Sherlock.

And we have every Doctor Who episode that's available on DVD (which is most of them at this point).  Except the movie with Paul McCann, which for some reason my husband hates.  Still haven't watched Season 7 of the new series; need a chunk of time for that.  We've got all of the Sarah Jane Adventures, too. :smileyhappy:

nebel

My husband and I wind our way through the Classic Who episodes that we haven't seen when we've got nothing else to watch.  LOVE LOVE Sarah Jane- RIP Elisabeth Sladen.  Such a tragic loss... I'm still mourning her.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I know.  I love Sarah Jane, too.  We just watched all of the Sarah Jane companion episodes over the past few weeks.  Except Terror of the Zygons, which is the only one she's in that hasn't been released.  (And maybe the only Tom Baker episode that isn't available.)  Lately Sunday's have been spent watching tons of Dr Who while I do needlework and my husband paints miniature figures.  We swapped to watch a bunch of Season 5 last weekend.

nebel

(0) Hearts

haha, i have to be careful watching episodes I've already seen, because OMG THEY MAKE ME CRY sometimes.  It doesn't matter what Doctor, what season, what companion. I'm a big wimp.

annonymous1

1.) MAC blush in the color "Breezy"

2.) Sweet Tooth :smileyhappy: 

3.) California, the weather is so beautiful

4.) Exfoliator, but truthfully ive never used a peel 

5.) Vampire Diaries!

6.) KVD "Celebutard"

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

annonymous1  I think Nina Dobrev is sooo goregous!

veevali

1. You ask some tough questions but I would say Tarte Exposed is the one I show the most love to

2. Both! Just depends on the craving :9

3. I'd probably travel the world and make my home base boston or london

4. Exfoliator <3

5. Right now I'm watching fringe on Netflix but my all time favorite is futurama. Love watching reruns!

6. Hmmm right now Clinique chubby stick intense in curviest caramel

Spyski

oOoh I love random questions!

• Tarte Amazonian Clay in Bliss

• Salt! I think my sodium intake is at the sky rocketing level, it's THAT bad. 

•  Can I just be a nomad and travel with my fortune? I don't want to settle, I want to see everything! If I had to settle my dream would be right around the corner from me actually, I would love to own my own house with a boat lift in Orange Beach, AL. It's one of those best kept secrets here on the coast. White sand beaches, emerald green waters, diving, surfing, fishing, low-tourism (except dead heat of summer)

4. Exfoliator or peel?

• Exfoliating peel. Haha

5. Favorite TV show?

• Don't really watch much tv, but if I had to pick one it would be Breaking Bad.

• YSL Rouge Volupté Shine, all the colors are awesome but I like #6 and #14 best for me.
kimmi1115

At the moment, it would be Tarte's Magic.  My perfect summer color!

Sweet tooth.

the beach, but I'm not exactly sure which one.

4. Exfoliator or peel?

Exfoliator because I've never tried a peel.

5. Favorite TV show?

Duck Dynasty and America's Got Talent

At the moment, Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Natural Glow

Spyski

Happy happy happy! Duck Dynasty is on pretty much for background noise every day when I get off work. For some odd reason, it's calming. Maybe because I understand that neck of the woods. Haha

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

My parents and I enjoy the show, especially my dad.  Mom and I have gotten him some of the t shirts and stuff lol.  I think it's the first reality type show where words don't have to be bleeped out all the time lol.

arielaaaaaaaa

Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tipsy!

Sweet! I don't like salty food at all!

Gosh i don't know, probably somewhere near New York or maybe California!
4. Exfoliator or peel?

This is a hard one! Probably exfoliator!
5. Favorite TV show?

Pretty little liars!! 

Ahh now that's hard. I would have to say Hourglass Opaque liquid lipstick in Muse. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 72 replies
  • 107 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • sls35