nessa34

3y06

(0) Hearts

I recently got matched in store. However they don't seem to have too many foundations in brands I was hoping for. Anyone else that has matched this pantone IQ have any other foundation matches? 

nessa34

Re: 3y06

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your advice!

ss08087

(0) Hearts

I received the same match. It kind of made sense to me because i have always had a difficult time getting a color match with foundations!

I have tried soooooo many high and medium end foundations (chanel, tarte, nars, hourglass, guerlain, armani, YSL) and honestly, the best thing for me has been Dior. I use the air flash (201), nude (201) and i just bought the dior forever in 21 after getting my match. I have to say that no other foundation matches me the way that Dior does. Give it a chance!

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Hi,

I am the same match, and also noticed there weren't many choices for us.  What I have found on my own, that works for me, is tarte BB cream in Light, tarte Amazonian clay full coverage foundation in light-medium honey, Sephora microsmooth foundation face powder is 15 nude (I wear this both as a powder over foundation, and also alone), and in the past, I used Dior foundation in Linen 021.  Hope this gives you a few ideas.  I'm really loving both of the tarte products and the Sephora microsmooth powder right now!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Are there specific brands or products you're interested in getting matched in?

deltaj

(0) Hearts

Hi

I was just matched the same.  I took home a sample of Christian Dior Nude in Linen 021, which is nice.  Also matched me to a Bobbi Brown color, Natural, I also have several other shades from BB and I mix them for different shades, warm ivory, warm sand and most recently, beige.  Those three colors were chosen before the "match".

I also have been using La Prairie, sand beige and always mixing things with that.

Always searching, always mixing...I am a painter. 

I don't think there are many foundations that truly are a match for us!!!

Hope this helps a little, stay in touch and I will share my new found "secrets".

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • ss08087
    • lylysa
    • nessa34
    • deltaj