$20 off $50 Not sure what's going on...

So I still haven't spent the $50 to get $20 off. Ive bought smaller items but for some reason I haven't been able to find the right item for this deal. I think it's comical because I don't seem to have a problem with spending money at sephora… I just want to feel like Im getting a deal on a really good item. (I don't want to waste it).

Anyone else out there still have their $20 off $50?

biting.jpg

Re: $20 off $50 Not sure what's going on...

I finally made up my mind on Sunday and made a semi-boring order. I have other items on my love list, but I'm waiting for some good promo codes to start happening! Ended up using the Allure PC.

Got the Shiseido cotton to try (you enablers, you!), Bite Line & Define Primer Pencil, and Sephora Favorites Fragrance sampler that redeems for a rollerball... going to get Flowerbomb, I'm in love :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

A friend of mine gave me her $15 off $50 code because she isn't going to use it. I've already used my $20 off. Is it bad if i use hers too? 

I saw a thread about people selling their coupon/ GC. And I think that's wrong, but if it was a gift from a friend...

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The reason why there's a big fuss is because the giftcard is tied to the account. It's like how you shouldn't give your credit card to strangers, nor should strangers ask you for your credit card. However, if you guys/ladies are friends and have that level of trust, then it's fine (but you are not suppose to. It's like if you give your friend your credit card so she can grab a bag of chip for you, you are not suppose to but we all do that occasionally, *shrug*). The card have your BI/VIB number on it, so some unscrupulous ppl who gets your card may also be able to clean out your points with it.

(0) Hearts

I just re-subscribe the email from Sephora, can I still get the 20bucks off gift card?

It takes a while for email to update and I believe the $20 off expires today, your best bet is to call Sephora, they can place the order for you by phone or pull up your account and give you the giftcard number.

all of a sudden i want a bag of chips!!!

Ahahaha. C'mon drrrragon, you are too easily enabled. Now I'm just gonna throw random words at you! Doritos! Sun chips! Croissants! Peppermint latte! Manolo pumps! Hermes purse! Too Faced Candlelight! Lindt Rasberry chocolate truffle! iPad! Lenovo Yoga IdeaPad! $20 for BeautyTester! =P

*whispers to roxystar4* btw, I think you are fine.

*runs away*

AAaaaaaannnd now I want chips and chocolate. Gosh darn it beautytester!!

(0) Hearts

Ohh that's interesting. didnt know that. she was super happy and wanted to give it to me because she wanted to ( I didn't ask her for it). Things to think about..

Drrrragon & beautytester, I'm so glad you got a nice item with your $20 off. :smileyhappy: yay for in store instock!!

(0) Hearts

@roxystar-- definitely!  i was THIS close to buying $50 of Shiseido cottons :smileyvery-happy:

Dropped by my Sephora today and they had the Meteorites in stock!  So I FINALLY used up my $20 off on the Teinte Beige.  So excited to try it out at last, yaaaaaay.

Yay meteorites! That's what I spent my $20 on, too. Originally I wanted beige but they are out so I got rose (01) and am pretty happy with it. I think I'm a convert now. =D

ooh I'm so glad you like it!  Since you are the analytical type I take this as proof that the magic balls really DO make a difference.  Yay!

(0) Hearts

Haha, I am analytical. It is a subtle glow. If somebody is looking for mattifying powder, they are going to be disappointed. If somebody is looking for highlighter, they are going to be disappointed. Honestly I can't tell too much of a difference, but it does helps to mattify the oily look and give a glow if your foundation is looking matte/dull. Doesn't hurt that it's pretty and cost me ~$40. =P

I finally used it today.  I was waiting to see if the Sephora mini perfume set was going to come out and unfortunately it did not.  :smileysad:
I made boring purchases but still necessary.  Also used discover so I'll get 10% cashback bonus on the order too.

1. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette

2. Anthony Logistics Shaving Cream (lrg size; stocking stuffer for fiancé)

I did get (2) 100pt mini perfumes though so I'm looking forward to getting those!

I used mine on Wednesday. I went into the store to try out Tom Ford's Black Orchid (long story) and I ended up buying Dior's Hypnotic Poison (among other items). I'm very happy with it. Good luck making your choice!

Just used mine. I'm pretty boring. I didn't use my sister's Gift card for this one because 2 of the items are going to be gifts for other people (the Tocca & the Bare Minerals- BTW I love their shadows).

Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 1.03.56 AM.png

I still haven't used mine yet, I think I'm going to get a couple of the NARS matte lipsticks, but I don't know for sure yet.  Ugh, this is stressful!

This is what I would have bought with the $20 off $50 (YSL Violet Incongnito), but I decided to use the coupon to get my sister a Ciate nail set for Christmas, especially since I just spent a lot of money on Shiseido products after I got a makeover.

upload_7380096131081779027.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • biting.jpg
  • IMG_7615.jpg
  • upload_7380096131081779027.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 1.03.56 AM.png
  • Dior.jpg