roxystar4

$20 off $50 Not sure what's going on...

So I still haven't spent the $50 to get $20 off. Ive bought smaller items but for some reason I haven't been able to find the right item for this deal. I think it's comical because I don't seem to have a problem with spending money at sephora… I just want to feel like Im getting a deal on a really good item. (I don't want to waste it).

Anyone else out there still have their $20 off $50?

biting.jpg

roxystar4

Re: $20 off $50 Not sure what's going on...

(0) Hearts

urbandecaybabe I agree with drrragon, sometimes stores still have items when they are OOS online. is there a JCP sephora near you?

urbandecaybabe

(0) Hearts

No, not at all. Closest JCP store is 56 miles from me. Closest Sephora is 32 miles, but I can't get there easily. I am going to Ulta on Friday, because there's one on the way to my sister's college, and I can see if it's in stock there. Thing with Ulta is that the palette would be full price, or nearly, and I obviously couldn't use the $20 off $50. I can get to Sephora on Saturday, so we'll see. 

sehporajunkue

(0) Hearts

I thought it would sell out as well.  The JCP I went to had MORE than enough.  Also you can check availability online using your zip code on the item's page.  I would do that can call to confirm before driving out :/

drrragon

You never know!  Things seem to sell out a lot faster online than in-store.  Maybe you could call ahead to ask how fast the N3 is selling.

urbandecaybabe

(0) Hearts

True, although the closest Sephora is not the biggest, so I'm not how many they have. We'll see if they sell out in the next three days. 

Titian06

Hi, @roxystar4 and @drrragon!  I still have my card, too.  Like you, nothing is catching my attention.  I found my HG eye palette (Laura Mercier Artist's Palette) so I'm not really interested in eye shadow right now.  I'm also good to go on lipstick, foundation, cleanser, etc.  I don't wear fragrance.  We have until Monday, but I'm beginning to feel like your picture, @roxystar4!

drrragon

Yikes!  I didn't realize we only had til Monday!  @_@   

prettyinpa

• Yep, I went sort of crazy during the 20% off sale and now my wishlist is bare!  If any of you enablers out there want to suggest something to me, please do. I already have NAKED 3 and might be done shadow palettes for awhile since I have 3 I haven't even started yet (bad me!)
roxystar4

prettyinpa, I totally did the same thing. I bought a ton of items during 20% off and then the two palettes on my bday (gifts on black friday) and haven't placed an order since.  Im glad I bought most of the items (except the Tarte which is fully stocked at my JCP sephora and I would have used the 20% off for that and something small)… but I bought it during 20% off.

NahiNahi

I was having the same problem but ended up finding the Tarte Off the Cuff palette so I got that. Definitely feel like I got a good deal on that! I added the Shiseido cotton pads to hit $50.

CzaCee

get the Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler Kit. It's $65. So it would just cost you $45. Then redeem the Florabotanica or Chloe one which cost $100 and $95 respectively. That certainly would be a great deal!! :smileyvery-happy: That's what I did. :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

What. Is. Happening?! :smileytongue: Kidding. I originally wanted to put it towards Naked3, but when UD pulled the whole "Oh look, we're sold out again for the third time" to hype up the product, I decided against it and went for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for Eyes instead. Me and palettes, I tell ya.

roxystar4

posh, that is gorgeous! Yeah palettes suck me in. I'm drawn to them like 7 year old girls like disney princesses.

I too am annoyed that Urban Decay is playing that game.

mpolansky

I know it's not an exciting buy but is there any staples that you are running out of? Primer? Cleanser? Setting sprays? Skincare? Perfume? Perfume can be especially expensive. What about the Favorites Set or a gift set of a perfume you know you love?

Mine was a purchase of the Korres Rose Sleeping Facial and Rose Moisturizer... not exciting but I needed it!

roxystar4

Great idea with the perfume! There is one that I would pick up! The other one I want is OOS (has been for a while too- which scares me).

mpolansky

Uh oh I hope it comes back in stock soon! I thought of perfume first since most coupons/sales exclude fragrance. Hope you find something!

kariyava

Have you considered tools?  Brushes?

roxystar4

i was just looking at a brush set earlier :smileyhappy: 

Anyone have a good quality travel brush set they recommend?

mafan

I don't know what you have for brushes but I really like the Sephora Airbrush travel brush collection.  I use it pretty much every day and think it's one of the best things that I've bought from Sephora.  And it's $65, so $20 off is a good deal.

I remember the first time I got a $20 off of $50 card I couldn't think of what to buy.  This year I got a new Caudelie serum to change up my routine and I'm happy with that.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

mafan, that was my first real brush set (i bought it a few years ago)! I love it and use it daily too! 

I had brush sets from Sallys and drugstore but the Airbrush was my first high-end set.

drrragon

not exactly travel, but I have thought about spending my coupon on this set...

http://www.sephora.com/holiday-light-show-brush-set-P382526?skuId=1535814

I tried to ignore it when it first came out, but then I saw it instore and it's so pretty ahhhh no i don't need more brushes!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 90 replies
  • 158 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • lylysa