yatziechick
what a good foundation for prom?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Without knowing your skin type (oily, dry, etc.) it's hard to make a good recommendation, but I am going to give you the name of a fantastic foundation that's non-transferring and sweatproof so if you're dancing away you won't have to worry about your foundation coming off!

DiorSkin Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25 is really fantastic and it comes in a lot of shades so you should be able to find one to match your skin tone.  You can find at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P194401&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

beebrunet
Answered
(0) Hearts

Use smashbox photoshop primer 1st, then whatever foundation you want, but actually try to stay oil-free! I used maybelline dream mousse matte foundation for my graduation and it looked good. It stayed matte and didn't look white! The trick for big events that will have lots of pic-taking is to go one shade darker{just ONE!-you don't want to look orange!}

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

thecaramelapple
Answered
(0) Hearts

Any foundation without spf will do for you hun, try to avoid it because you will look like a ghost in photos. Makeup Forever Hd is what I wore to mine i think. Set it so it doesn't break down throughout the night..try a translucent powder.

anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Can you give more details on skin type, oily, dry acne?  Every prom I ever went to was in the humid northeast in the spring, so it was tough getting makeup to stay put!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • anaa
    • beebrunet
    • thecaramelapple
    • yatziechick