Answer
lanscb
tarte amazonian clay blush

hi. what shade of tarte amazonian clay blush would suit an nc30-35?  thanks :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
projill
Answered

There are a few Tarte Blushes that would look great on you.  Because you have a golden undertone, peach blush will look great on you.  For a more natural look, go with Blissful and if you like a brighter cheek go with Tipsy.  Dollface is a pretty soft pink that would also look great on you.

Blissful

Blissful

Tipsy

Tipsy

Dollface

Dollface

There are some new colors available online, but I haven't seen them in person yet.  By the swatches online, I think Buff would be a pretty natural color on your tone and Glisten would also work well with your coloring.  I can't wait to see them in person- they should be hitting stores soon, but are available online.

Buff

Buff

Glisten

Glisten

xoxo

JIll

tinkerchels
Answered
(0) Hearts

"Blushing Bride" would also make a great blush as well. I'm an NC 25(ish) and I was worried it was going to be TOO dark. It is actually great, and has just enough drama. The colour is VERY concentrated so i light sweep goes a long way!

Good luck finding a nice colour!!! :smileyhappy:

xo

kelligirl724
Answered
(0) Hearts

Dollface if my favortie.  Love it!  I can go anwhere between NC25-NC35, depending on the seasons. 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kelligirl724
    • projill
    • tinkerchels
    • lanscb