Answer
JLauren322
searching for new foundation and concealer

Hi everyone! I am in need of a new foundation and concealer. I have acne prone skin and some acne scars. I would really love a foundation that would look good in natural light. I have been trying to cut back on my coverage and only cover spots heavily and the rest of my skin just lightly. My problem is when I get into natural light I look like I have orange splotches all over. I was using Kat Von D tattoo foundation because it covered really well but I had the orange issue. Now I am using an Ulta brand called Exuviance and I am having the same issue. Maybe I am just buying too dark of a color. Any recommendations for me would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kissenmakeup
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hello! I am breaking out badly these days, I have oily skin but i'm having some dry patches around my nose, cheek/blemish area. I can't wear a full coverage foundation because it looks unnatural, cakey and somehow accentuates my flaws..
SO instead of wearing a heavy foundation to cover my flaws, I am using a full cover concealer. I love love love the
Make-up Forever Full cover

s1247204-main-hero.jpg

As for the foundation, I am currently loving my Make-up Forever HD Foundation

it is medium to full coverage but very airy and lightweight, has a wide range of color, photographs well and dosn't give me any further breakout unlike with MUFE's Mat Velvet+ 

s1096908-main-hero.jpg

For reference, I'm using HD117 and MUFE Full Cover in No.4 matches my NC15-NC20 skintone perfectly without any mask-like appearance.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • mztle
    • kissenmakeup
    • laurabt
    • JLauren322
Photos4
  • Stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer.jpg
  • LM The Flawless Face Book.jpg
  • s1247204-main-hero.jpg