Answer
banana6
nars orgasm would it highlight a tan, olive complexion?

I already own nars orgasm lip gloss....

wondering if nars orgasm in the multiple, orgasm/ laguna bronzer, or nars orgasm illuminator would look good on a medium, olive to caramel complexion..... The illuminator really jumped out at me but some reviews were really negative sounding. The multiple looks good because i could use it on lips as well(i have none of nars multiples but i really want one)..i know laguna duo is like one of the most requested bronzer besides benifit hula(love hula loooooove it to death!)....so was just wondering if anyone similar to my complexion likes orgasm as a highlight.

i was watching a tutorial by andreaschoice (who is pretty much my idol) and she showed sephora sculpting disk....and i really liekd it so i definately think i am going to try that out.....

any comments?? or suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
emi86
Answered
(0) Hearts

i have an olive complexion, not super dark or anything and i also tan a couple times a week so i have a nice sunkissed look most of the time, and i use NARS orgasm products very frequently and they show up just fine.  They are not quite as pink obviously if your a little darker but they have so much golden undertone and golden specks that just about any skin tone looks beautiful with it on...and any of the orgasm products are totally worth the money!  They are fantastic!

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think NARS The Multiple would look great as a highlighter or blush on an olive complexion.  It is easy to work with because it is buildable so you can begin sheer and add more if needed.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • banana6
    • emi86