Answer
Deee
nars illuminators mixed with foundation
(0) Hearts

i want to get that over all glow effect with the nars orgasm illuminator by mixing it with foundation.. how do i go about doing that? i use laura mercier tinted moisturizer in sand and i use my fingers to apply it, not a brush. should i mix them together on my hands then apply or should i apply all of my tinted moisturizer and then apply the illuminator? thanks in advance!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
kssweetheart
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi sneedsnsephora- you can mix them together in/on your hand. This way you're sure to get a nice even blend of the 2 products. Applying in layers on your face you might get a little uneven-ness. Nobody else would probably notice but if you're anything like me, you'd notice and it would drive you nuts. The other good thing about doing it in you hand is that the warmth/body temp of your hand will help them mix evenly. Just like putting a concealer 'stick' on your hand/fingers, warming it up, and they applying to your face is a better option then putting the 'stick' directly on your face. Hope this helps. Let me know.

orlando09
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can pump your foundation to the back of your left hand and then pump one drop of nars illuminator on top of it. Mix them together with your foundation brush and then using the brush apply it to your face. This is how I achieve the overall glow! Good luck and let me know if it works for you!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • orlando09
    • kssweetheart
    • Deee