light to medium coverage powder
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies - I am looking for a light to medium coverage powder that is preferably oil free and covers shine. I have combination skin that usually only breaks out when I am stressed. I have tried BE, and it shows up on my face and looks cakey and obvious.  I have also tried both the Smashbox tinted moisturizer and the Smashbox foundation, which I like but my face gets shiny mid-day.  I don't want to wear both liquid and powder at the same time, and I think a powder would better cover the shine.  I also don't want to spend $59 on Halo.  I just bought Benefit Hello Flawless in Never Settle Pettle, which is a great match skin tone wise.  I am not sure how I feel about it, and it is such a small amount for the price.

Ideally, I want to only put on my SPF (DDF oil free moisturizing dew SPF 15)  in the morning and some type of foundation.  I don't want to use primer, foundation, and powder.  That is way too many steps for me.  I like minimal make up on my face, and I am always in a hurry in the morning.

Thank you ladies!!!

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

I love Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder - I have to use foundation because my skin is very blotchy but this a gorgeous powder with some sparkle and if you don't have a lot of blemishes to cover up it may be worth checking out!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation