Answer
eyeshadowaddict
light to medium coverage powder
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies - I am looking for a light to medium coverage powder that is preferably oil free and covers shine. I have combination skin that usually only breaks out when I am stressed. I have tried BE, and it shows up on my face and looks cakey and obvious.  I have also tried both the Smashbox tinted moisturizer and the Smashbox foundation, which I like but my face gets shiny mid-day.  I don't want to wear both liquid and powder at the same time, and I think a powder would better cover the shine.  I also don't want to spend $59 on Halo.  I just bought Benefit Hello Flawless in Never Settle Pettle, which is a great match skin tone wise.  I am not sure how I feel about it, and it is such a small amount for the price.

Ideally, I want to only put on my SPF (DDF oil free moisturizing dew SPF 15)  in the morning and some type of foundation.  I don't want to use primer, foundation, and powder.  That is way too many steps for me.  I like minimal make up on my face, and I am always in a hurry in the morning.

Thank you ladies!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
wwechick76
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder - I have to use foundation because my skin is very blotchy but this a gorgeous powder with some sparkle and if you don't have a lot of blemishes to cover up it may be worth checking out!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • eyeshadowaddict
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • wwechick76