Answer
kaleyyyy
laura mercier flawless face kit help!

I have been wanting to try Laura Mercier products for some time now and I came across the flawless face kit and I was wondering if anyone who has experience with the nude kit can tell me how light it is. For reference, I use the tarte recreate foundation in porcelain 00, and I also use urban decay's tinted moistureizer in halo. Does anyone know if this kit would be light enough for me to use? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ssmittys
Answered
[ Edited ]

Based on what you're telling me your skintone is from the other face products you're using, I would have to say that this product in Nude will more than likely be too dark for you :smileysad: Do you happen to live near a Sephora by chance? If so I would suggest getting samples in this shade and in Porcelain (the next shade down)

Also, the undercover pot in the kit is shade #3 which is for light to medium complexions. I'm worried this might be too dark for you as well :smileysad:

Do you have your heart set on tinted moisturizer, or did you just want to try a complete face set? Make Up Forever has face kits available now for about $15 more, and the color selection is broader, which can help you get a better match.

Hope this helps!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Kaleyyyy, 

I have to agree that the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit in "Nude" will most likely be a bit too dark and intense for your skin tone. 

Have you thought of looking at some other kits by other brands? I would recommend the Sephora Collection Buildable Cover Complexion Kit in Light

Or even the Make Up For Ever HD Starter Kit which allows you to choose your shade of foundation (I would suggest 110 or 115) for your complexion. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • dianabt
    • kaleyyyy