if there is nothing wrong with my skin, should I start using products like bb cream?
(0) Hearts

I dont have a NEED for foundation, no major blemishes, bad skin, uneven skin tone, etc. However I do want a smooth look. I've heard a lot of great reviews about BB CREAMS. I have combination/oily skin - and hate anything heavy feeling on my face. Thoughts? Thanks!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
[ Edited ]

I think you if you wanted a smooth skin look, you should try a tinted moisturizer, highlighter, or finishing powder. For things like this I usually prefer Benefit. I really like their 

Girl Meets PearlMoon Beam and High Beam, but I really love their Watt's Up. The champagne color is a universally flattering color, and it really brightens you're face. Urban Decay also has some great stuff, such as Urbanglow Cream HighlightUrban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, but I really like their Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder. Hope you find what you're looking for! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts
Great suggestions thank you - do I need to use primer for any of those above mentioned products? Ive used Smashbox photo finish before, and its nice - is there another primer (light) that works better? thank you!
(0) Hearts
i don't sweat that much, and my skin isn't super oily, so I don't usually use primer. I'm not sure if there's a bitter primer, sorry ):
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation