Answer
MissSiu09
if there is nothing wrong with my skin, should I start using products like bb cream?
(0) Hearts

I dont have a NEED for foundation, no major blemishes, bad skin, uneven skin tone, etc. However I do want a smooth look. I've heard a lot of great reviews about BB CREAMS. I have combination/oily skin - and hate anything heavy feeling on my face. Thoughts? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kittaykat
Answered
[ Edited ]

I think you if you wanted a smooth skin look, you should try a tinted moisturizer, highlighter, or finishing powder. For things like this I usually prefer Benefit. I really like their 

Girl Meets PearlMoon Beam and High Beam, but I really love their Watt's Up. The champagne color is a universally flattering color, and it really brightens you're face. Urban Decay also has some great stuff, such as Urbanglow Cream HighlightUrban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, but I really like their Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder. Hope you find what you're looking for! :smileyhappy:

MissSiu09
(0) Hearts
Great suggestions thank you - do I need to use primer for any of those above mentioned products? Ive used Smashbox photo finish before, and its nice - is there another primer (light) that works better? thank you!
kittaykat
(0) Hearts
i don't sweat that much, and my skin isn't super oily, so I don't usually use primer. I'm not sure if there's a bitter primer, sorry ):
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kittaykat
    • MissSiu09
    • girlie721