Answer
lightasian
good blush for light nc 20 skin
(0) Hearts

Can you pleaseeeeeee suggest a good blush for NC 20/nw 20  skin (not sure which I am). I wear shade 118 in makeup forever HD foundation. I am asian with yellow warm undertones. I am looking for an everyday blush that is matte that will give me color without looking too garish.

Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
MakeupLvr17
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would recommend Nars deep throat or orgasm. Both of these blushes will add that natural just pinched color to your cheek and add a nice glow. Both are on the peachy pinky side of the blush range and I think that would look beautiful on your skin

kiml50
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm Asian with yellow undertones too and I wear nars in deep throat or tartes Amazonian clay blush in tipsy. Both are really pigmented so it does not take much product to show up. I also use a really light hand when applying. The nars one is a lot lighter than the tarte one so I tend to gravitate more towards my nars blush for everyday use. I wear shade 120 (soft sand) in the makeup forever hd foundation, if you need a reference. I hope this helps! 

snoopyb53
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try Jouer's mineral powder blush in Blossom. It is a beautiful peachy pink that looks great on skin with yellow undertones. It is very pigmented, so a little will go a long way! Xo

totaldebmove
Answered
(0) Hearts

My mom gave me a sample from a gift with purchase of this blush by Lancome which is the blush I wear if I'm going for that "no makeup" but polished look. It's the perfect pink which leans peachy on me but I'm Asian as well so it might be my undertones. http://www.sephora.com/blush-subtil-sheer-delicate-oil-free-powder-blush-P64109

bananachoox3
Answered
(0) Hearts

I suggest Nars, most of them tend to glitter but if you are not a fan of glitter, then LoveJoy from Nars is a pretty nice color, though it might be a bit too dark. Tarte also have some amazing blushes that last through the day. I think Blissful from Tarte is a really pretty color, it is describe as a warm peach.

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?skuId=1306844

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • snoopyb53
    • MakeupLvr17
    • kiml50
    • lightasian
    • totaldebmove
    • bananachoox3