Answer
JessLuvsSephora
foundation or tinted moisturizer????
(0) Hearts

I wear foundation but I hate the feeling of heaviness and it smudges and gets oily and I always have to do bathroom checks. I want something that feels light, doesn't smudge, and doesn't crease into my lines and get oily, I have good skin just a little uneven skin tone.. what should I use? I have combination skin.. oily in some spots and dry in others.. I just want a natural look...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
spongeee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Tinited moisturizer! 

Try Laura Mercier's line! They have an oil free one, it has nice light coverage, and does not smudge as much as other foundations or tinted moisturizers. 

I used to use Lancome's tinted moisturizer, and didn't understand what all the hype was for tinted moisterizures, as it felt thick, and my face felt like it was getting more and more oily through the day.  I usually have combination skin as well, oily above my chin and dry on my forehead.  I got convinced by a sales lady to try the Laura Mercier TM and I just loved it! I could barely feel it on my skin, but it gave a nice natural look.  It's easy to apply and doesn't make your face feel greasy thru the day! 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • spongeee
    • lylysa
    • jo4nn
    • nikkishea
    • aheart
    • JessLuvsSephora