Answer
cefridmann20
foundation for EXTREMELY sensitive skin
(0) Hearts

Ok, first off I do wear primer and I KNOW its not me primer breaking me out. However, every time I put anything else on my face from my MUFE Hd, Laura Mercier founation, Bobbi brown TM, even Bare Minerals (makes my cheeks really dry and flaky which makes me break out) the next day i'll have breakouts. If I go bare faced then im breakout-free. However I do have some acne scars from my teen years so going bare faced isn't an option every day. Anytime i put anything on my face (except primer I can wear that and be fine) i break out! Just for a frame of reference I am MUFE hd in 117, and I have combo skin. Any suggestions? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
maryyy1989
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey!

Since you have very sensitive skin I'd probably go with something like "Clinique's Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer" since it's oil-free (so won't cause breakouts) and hypo-allergenic (safe for sensitive skin). It will moisturize your skin and at the same time cover lightly any flaws you want to hide. Now of course this is a light coverage, if you want medium to full coverage then i'd go with "Clinique's acne solutions makeup" which is also oil-free, hypo-allergenic, and treats any pimples while you have it on.

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

zeli64
Answered
(0) Hearts
I use Tarte smooth operator. I have broke out with many different brands like Korres, Smashbox... Tarte have sheer to full coverage and most have SPF in them too. I like Benifit too, but have a hard time finding my right color.
Irene007
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have fairly sensitive skin too in that my cheeks will break out and my upper lip area and between my eyes will get eczema if I use some weird products on my face.  On product that really did not break me out of cause me to have dry spots is the Lancome Teint Miracle.  It's made with 37% rose extract water or something like that so it's suppose to soothe your skin. I've used it for about a little more than one month and I love it.  It looks so natural too!! =D head to a sephora and ask for a sample first!!

projulie
Answered
(0) Hearts

HI,

Try CoverFX for your foundation. It's great because they are dermatologist recommended and extremely great for sensitive skin.

Cover FX - Powder FX Mineral Powder FoundationCoverFX Powder FX Mineral Powder Foundation (http://www.sephora.com/powder-fx-mineral-powder-foundation-P191318?skuId=1034685). 

Cover FX - Natural FX Water Based Foundation SPF 15CoverFX-Natural FX Water Based Foundation SPF 15 

(http://www.sephora.com/natural-fx-water-based-foundation-spf-15-P191304?skuId=1034735)

Stay Beautiful,

Julie

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • maryyy1989
    • cefridmann20
    • Irene007
    • projulie
    • zeli64