Answer
Deee
foundation creasing
(0) Hearts

hey everyone!! ok so i have a bit of a dilemma. i wear foundation to school everyday, i don't cake it on or anything don't worry, just enough to give me a good natural glow and to even out my whole skin tone. but when i leave school everyday at around 4:00ish my foundation has creased and i have no idea how long it's been that way, my guess is a couple hours! i don't even know if you can call it creasing per-say. it has basically just formed lines down the sides of my nose going under my eyes. it's as if i scrunched my face and held it for 5 minutes immediately after foundation application. i don't know how to prevent it, it happens with basically every foundation even colorstay which is long-wearing. what do you beauties suggest?!

**if it helps i do exfoliate/moisturize/use monistat chaffing gel as my primer (just like smashbox primer)/ and use a brush to apply. and a setting spray! and i have normal skin with few pimples, nothing else. thanks for everyones input!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
MakeupMayhem
Answered
(0) Hearts

Make sure your foundation, moisturizer and primer are all either "water base" or "Silicone base", check the ingredients it should say in the top 5 of ingredients. I know you're in school and if you can't afford a top quality foundation try Revlon color stay, if you can afford a higher quality try either, Make Up Forever HD or Nars. Moisturizer and let it totally dry, then prime your face with a nice thin even layer and again, let it dry completely, then foundation, then use a setting powder. Depending on the coverage you want, using a damp sponge will be a light coverage, a brush will be more coverage. Try not to use your fingers, they contain bacteria. "Model in a bottle" is a great setting spray, that's what I use on my clients. Bring a compact setting powder through out the day, Cover FX blotting powder or you can use the Revlon color stay powder, and touch up. Hope this helps

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • Deee
    • MakeupMayhem