Answer
kelk10
foundation, concealer, and tinted moisturizer
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i, I am trying to find the best combinations of tinted moisturizer, foundation, and concealer for me.  I have medium complection.  I currently use bare essentials medium beige foundation but, feel that it doesn't stay on well.  I like the more natural/mineral make up. I am currently trying sephora tinted moisturizer camel 28. Is their something better than this? Also, I have fairly dry skin.

Thanks! 

I've been reading...would a BB cream be better? 

I don't have many blemishes ever..just occasionally. The concealer is for under my eyes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
HelloImObsessed
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit is ideal. It brings the tinted moisturizer you are looking for and a concealer pot that has undereye concealer and blemish concealer. Usually when looking for the best combinations of products that work well together, you will find them in the same brand. I love buying kits like this one from different brands because you can see how the products work with eachother which is the way they were meant to be used. You say you have fairly dry skin and, luckily, the tinted moisturizer in this kit is very creamy and good for dry skin. You also mentioned that your current foundation doesn't stay on well. Thankfully, this kit brings a primer which is made for makeup lasting longer. This kit brings some extra goodies! Take a look at it :smileyhappy:

LM Flawless Face Kit.jpg

kelk10
(0) Hearts
thank you for posting..i was doing some searching and I saw several posts that stated BB cream was better than tinted moisturizers. Do you feel the same way? I will definitely look at the kit
HelloImObsessed
(0) Hearts
BB creams are kind of like the half way mark between Tinted Moisturizers and Foundation. I have tried a few and I have certainly liked them but I prefer foundation if I'm going to choose. I either like really light or straight up foundation but you might feel a different way. I also don't want to give my opinion on BB creams because I don't have enough experience with them so I wouldn't want to say something that I haven't fully discovered. On the contrary, I have no bad things to say about BB creams. They are also really good for dry skin and some BB creams have healing properties. Since you have dry skin, I wouldn't worry about the BB cream budging much but set it lightly with a powder.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • babybear04
    • HelloImObsessed
    • kelk10
Photos1
  • LM Flawless Face Kit.jpg