Answer
thamerz
Accepted Solution
everyday
(0) Hearts

I want some skin products that will make my skin look flawless, contain spf, and last through cheer practice. I also need mascara that is waterproof and will make my eyelashes look longer. any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
xoxcharlottexox
Answered

Hey Thamerz!

I use bareMinerals matte foundation (original is just as good but I have oily skin.) and I've tried it with many different primers (NARS, Givenchy, Murad, bareMinerals, Laura Mercier, and MUFE... it didn't really matter which kind I use!) and it works great!  I apply it in the morning before school, and I don't touch it up the rest of the day.  It lasts me through competition cheer practices and football games.  It also oves me an airbrushed look that blends into your skin's texture, making it look like you aren't wearing any makeup!

For a mascara, I love FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen MascaraTarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara, and Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Waterproof Mascara for making my lashes look super long.  The givenchy mascara is GREAT for the corners of your lashes if they tend to get tangled, like mine do.

Hope that helped!!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • brittbabby
    • thamerz