Answer
vernaajess
do you need to moisturize before a tinted moisturizer?

so i'm thinking of changing my makeup routine to suit the summer heat. do you think it would be okay on my extremely oily skin to just hop out of the shower, put on BE Prime Time Original, Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer, set with Tarte PM20 Amazonian Clay, and spray with UD All-nighter? Do I need to moisturize before primer? And is it okay to just apply primer onto bare skin?

thanks guys!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautifulbabe
Answered
I have extremely oily skin too, and personally I would put on oil-free moisturizer underneath... Something gentle, maybe like Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It's inexpensive and effective, and doesn't leave my face feeling disgustingly shiny. However, if you don't want to use a moisturizer, you can apply primer on to bare skin (I recommend using something similar to Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes For Oily And Combination Skin... I know that they remove makeup, but they'll remove all of the oil and dirt off of your face before you put your makeup on). Hope I helped and good luck!(:
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • tenngal
    • adrutter
    • prettyinpa
    • vernaajess
    • beautifulbabe
    • waterbaby1981
    • jbyrne