blush recommendations and reviews
(0) Hearts

I want to try to buy some blushes from Sephora collection. I have fair to medium tone skin and am trying to decide between peachy and pinks. Can someone recommend me a blush and tell me if pinks or peaches are better? I have seen Rose Petal, romantice rose?, and peach fusion as the best so far but never actually used them on my face.

Answers: 2
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey! Smiley Happy

I personally like Sephora's Contouring Cream blushes. The color goes on extremely smooth and looks very pretty on the skin. For fair to medium skin tone I like the color "Coral Flush".

coral flush sephora.jpg

This one has a little bit of shimmer but yet it's not TOO much. It gives a pretty peachy/pinkish color on the skin

I hope this helps and good luck!

xox

Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I absolutely love all the colors you picked and think they'll look great. I personally wear romantic rose on a regular. I also got into the new Sephora Collection Microsmooth Blush Duo blushes. I think Guava Glow would be a great color for you.

Color 03 Guava Glow - shimmering golden peach pink/ coral watermelon
this is a great blush to add to your collection. It has a highlight and blush which you could swirl and use together or use alone. It's the perfect blush for summer that will leave you looking radiant.
Stay beautiful!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
Photos1
  • coral flush sephora.jpg