lg0828
best under eye concealer for 60 yr old

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

A very lightweight, brightening concealer that doesn't settle into fine lines, but actually helps to disguise them is Make Up For Ever's Lift Concealer which you can read about at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12661&categoryId=B70

It contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate your skin.  This multi-purpose product also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, dark circles, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of your face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin).

You can also use MUFE's "Shade-Finder" to help you choose the correct color for your skin tone which you can find at:  http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=MAKE%20UP%20FOR%20EVER&contentId=C19212

I hope this helps you.  :smileyhappy:

mermadelove
Answered
(0) Hearts

Tarte's is fabulous. Here is the description:

The Eraser Concealer
What it is:
A medium to full coverage concealer.

What it does:
Unlike other concealers that just cover the problem, Tarte The Eraser Smooth Concealer contains Skinvigorating™ ingredients that help treat and soothe irritated skin and blemishes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This concealer contains Skinvigorating™ ingredients like safflower seed oil, a vegetable-derived oil that has moisturizing capabilities, and arnica flower extract, which is known to reduce the appearance of dark undereye circles. The concealer also contains cucumber extract, known for skin-soothing properties, vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps prevent premature signs of aging, and vitamin E, an antioxidant that acts as anti-inflammatory emollient. Dermatologist-tested.

anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

In my experience, using a great eyecream is the key to using a concealer successfully.  I have used Yonka (not sold by Sephora), cold plasma for eyes (Perricone), and Clairins (has an SPF).  I  like a concealer by Sue Devitt in the shade of Bermuda, concealer by bare minerals, and I always use Ohh la lift by Benefit in the undereye area.  I'm 56.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • mermadelove
    • anaa
    • lg0828