Answer
elizabethsmart
best illumizer for a healthy dewey look?

Hey ladies, please give me your expertise to pick the best illumizer that Sephora has to offer. I'm a brown girl, i use Nars sheer glow foundation and for special occassions i just want that extra bit of glow on my cheeks to make my skin look beautiful and heaven sent! I have no experience with such products so please suggest the best illuminator! Thankyou!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
katimae
Answered

Hi Again Elizabeth!  My favorite illuminizer is Fresh's Twighlight Freshface Glow  You can find it here:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P219414&categoryId=B70

pinkyy13
Answered

I really love Benefit's High Beam. Its easy to use and really does give your face a nice healthy dewy glow

katie1724
Answered

I really love the NARS Multiple in Copacabana -- it's a subtle, pearly highlighter that is easy to use (it's in a stick, cream to powder formula) and lasts a long time. You could also try the newer Liquid Illuminator in Copacabana -- but the shimmer in this one is much more pronounced. If that's what you're looking for, I highly recommend it -- it's gorgeous and a little goes a long way. If you're going for a more subtle, every day highlighter, the Multiple works really well.

: )

oliviabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Great question! I'm borderline obsessed with luminizer at the moment. Excited to see what everyone recommends. :smileytongue:

My new favorite has got to be the Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer. If you have never used Argan Oil before, I highly recommend it. The stuff is AMAZING for your skin.

My trusty go-to is Givenchy's Mister Bright Touch of Light Pen. If you only want a dab on your cheeks, etc. then it lasts a long time and looks gorgeous. Moon Light makes me feel like I have a perfect personal spotlight following me around.

Another fun one I'm loving is the Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight. Honestly, my favorite thing about this product is the cute packaging! The little compact with mirror is perfect for on-the-go and the cream is so easy to apply with fingers.

XO,
Olivia
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • katie1724
    • katimae
    • pinkyy13
    • 6aad0801
    • elizabethsmart