Answer
jennyleighs86
Accepted Solution
best bronzer for sensitive fair skin?
(0) Hearts

What is the best bronzer for fair, sensitive skin. I have combination skin that tends to be a little oily in the tzone but dry in the cheeks. I swear every bronzer makes me breakout. I have tried  Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Bare Minerals, Aveda, Korres, 100 % Pure, Tarte, Lancome, Benefit, etc, as well as plenty of drugstore options like Hard Candy, Covergirl, Maybelline, etc. I am very fair skinned so I only use bronzer to contour and add a little 'life' to skin and I know its the bronzers breaking me out because the little bumps are always in the contour of my cheeks right where I put the bronzer. I don't have problems with blush or finishing powder at all and when I stop using bronzer the bumps go away. I want to be able to use something so that I am not so colorless and blush alone just doesnt do the trick I like to have a light contour. Does anyone have a recommendation? I prefer something that isn't glittery or orange. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
rachelchristine
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the exact same problem as you! i'm ghostly white and i swear every face product breaks me out! But, I have indeed found the miracle bronzer. Laura Geller bronze'n brighten (fair).A revolutionary baked bronzer with multiple color infusions to color-correct your skin and give you a radiant, bronze glow. Mineral oil and paraben-free formulation also contains powerful anti-aging and anti-oxidant protection of Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts.Sephora no longer carries this line, sadly :smileysad: but you can find it at ulta. It gives you the perfect amount of bronze, without looking like you have bronzer layered all over your face, but it does have shimmer, since it works as a brightening/ highlighting agent. The shimmer isnt extreem, I actually think it's perfect with this product, but that is the one downside. I HIGHLY reccomend this product, and i'm sure you would love it!

hope this helps!

stay happy, healthy and beautiful!

-rachelchristine

Answers: 3
chewcifer
Answered

i know that physicians formula makes bronzers without glimmer or shimmer and i think their products are hypo-allergenic as well as almay. also, try the body shop and burt's bees because i know their products shouldn't break you out.

msbbgunz
Answered
(0) Hearts

Simple Answer: sample St Tropaz i have fair skin with red undertones and this gives you a proper brown tan not an orangey one.

corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

Oh, you don't want to look like a glittery oumpa lumpa then I have nothing for you!  JK:smileyvery-happy:  I really like Clinique Almost Bronzer, they have a light colored one, I have very fair skin too, it has a very slight shimmer, it still works for contouring.  I use it for contouring anyway.  I also saw someone else suggested Physicians Formula, they are a copy of Guerlain, I have PF it is pretty good.  Clinique is supposed to be better than most for sensitive skin.  Good luck.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • corrin99
    • jennyleighs86
    • rachelchristine
    • msbbgunz