Accepted Solution
best bronzer for sensitive fair skin?
(0) Hearts

What is the best bronzer for fair, sensitive skin. I have combination skin that tends to be a little oily in the tzone but dry in the cheeks. I swear every bronzer makes me breakout. I have tried  Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Bare Minerals, Aveda, Korres, 100 % Pure, Tarte, Lancome, Benefit, etc, as well as plenty of drugstore options like Hard Candy, Covergirl, Maybelline, etc. I am very fair skinned so I only use bronzer to contour and add a little 'life' to skin and I know its the bronzers breaking me out because the little bumps are always in the contour of my cheeks right where I put the bronzer. I don't have problems with blush or finishing powder at all and when I stop using bronzer the bumps go away. I want to be able to use something so that I am not so colorless and blush alone just doesnt do the trick I like to have a light contour. Does anyone have a recommendation? I prefer something that isn't glittery or orange. 

Answers: 1
Answered
(0) Hearts

Oh, you don't want to look like a glittery oumpa lumpa then I have nothing for you!  JKSmiley Very Happy  I really like Clinique Almost Bronzer, they have a light colored one, I have very fair skin too, it has a very slight shimmer, it still works for contouring.  I use it for contouring anyway.  I also saw someone else suggested Physicians Formula, they are a copy of Guerlain, I have PF it is pretty good.  Clinique is supposed to be better than most for sensitive skin.  Good luck.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation