Answer
loveallmakeup
american bb cream vs asian bb cream

hello. i have a question comparing the two. for those who have used both, which do you prefer? what is the difference? are they really priming and hydrating as they promise??? thx

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
KatiDinosaur
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have tried the asian brands: Missha (which I like best so far), SkinFood peach sake toner, Dr. Jart and Lioele. The American brand I tried is Garnier. I have to say that the Garnier is NOTHING like the other ones I tried. It's greasy-feeling and provides pretty much no coverage. The other ones actually provide decent to good covereage without looking cakey or like you have makeup on. They even out your redness and all I need to do is add a touch of concealer for the really bad parts. My Garnier one doesn't do much at all. I wonder what the other American brands are like.

marlxoxo
(0) Hearts
Kati, I've heard great things about Missha and Loiele I have dry skin with broken cappelaries and I'm 55. (Yikes!!!) Which one would you recommend? i"ve also tried Garnier and Maybelline, they were not what I looking for in a BB cream
aviscardi
(0) Hearts
Yea im curious as to what skintones the leoeli will work for. i want to order it but don't want to be stuck if the color is wrong, since i can't return
Question Stats
  • 12 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prettyinpa
    • aviscardi
    • marlxoxo
    • projill
    • bittersweet86
    • loveallmakeup
    • KatiDinosaur