Answer
moneyhoney
Who makes the best contouring/highlighting makeup?
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
hanna89
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Benefit's Hoola Powder for Contouring!! It's basically a matte bronzer though, so it has multiple uses:smileyhappy: I haven't really found a highlighter (at Sephora) that I love yet, but I sometimes use a shimmery champagne or very pale pink eye shadow as a cheekbone highlight, and gives a really pretty effect.

philote
Answered
(0) Hearts

It's difficult for me to say which make up is "best" since I love many brands, but I must say Make Up Forever has an amazing Sculpting Kit for contoring. Check it out!

honeylemongirl
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ooh, I agree with the previous poster, Make Up Forever's Sculpting Kit is great, since it's matte and includes a matte highlight and a matte contour. It comes with two colors.

Another good choice is Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit, which is really similar to the Make Up Forever. It's the same price, but it comes with three colors instead of two. So instead of a dark color and a light color, you get a dark, light, and medium color. Which I think is a little more convenient/flexible!

Both of these I think are $45.

A cheaper option is to simply buy a matte bronzer that can multitask as a bronzer on some days, and a contour on other days when you feel like it. That way you get more bang for your buck! Then you can use a shimmery champagne eyeshadow or blush to highlight the tops of your cheekbones or your brow bones.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • philote
    • honeylemongirl
    • moneyhoney
    • hanna89