Who makes the best contouring/highlighting makeup?
(0) Hearts

Answers: 3
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ooh, I agree with the previous poster, Make Up Forever's Sculpting Kit is great, since it's matte and includes a matte highlight and a matte contour. It comes with two colors.

Another good choice is Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit, which is really similar to the Make Up Forever. It's the same price, but it comes with three colors instead of two. So instead of a dark color and a light color, you get a dark, light, and medium color. Which I think is a little more convenient/flexible!

Both of these I think are $45.

A cheaper option is to simply buy a matte bronzer that can multitask as a bronzer on some days, and a contour on other days when you feel like it. That way you get more bang for your buck! Then you can use a shimmery champagne eyeshadow or blush to highlight the tops of your cheekbones or your brow bones.

Answered
(0) Hearts

It's difficult for me to say which make up is "best" since I love many brands, but I must say Make Up Forever has an amazing Sculpting Kit for contoring. Check it out!

Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Benefit's Hoola Powder for Contouring!! It's basically a matte bronzer though, so it has multiple usesSmiley Happy I haven't really found a highlighter (at Sephora) that I love yet, but I sometimes use a shimmery champagne or very pale pink eye shadow as a cheekbone highlight, and gives a really pretty effect.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation